Bug Teleport Block Healers In Pvpzone

nortim

Question

Good morning, I am trying now not to find a forum needing help and I was very well attended. However, I am with a modless error that they have passed me .. The video will explain correctly what is happening, more is basically the following:

I put the area in flagzone, there blocks the healers, but when he returns to city of this bug there.

Can anyone help?

My Codes PvP Area:

<zone type="FlagZone" shape="Cylinder" minZ="-11000" maxZ="-8000" rad="10000"><!-- Pagan Temple Pvp -->

<node X="-16370" Y="-40782" />
</zone>

Link Post Block Healershttp://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/213502-block-bs-in-flagzone/

Code:

+if (character instanceof L2PcInstance)

+{
+    _player = (L2PcInstance)character;
+    final int[] supporters = {15,16,29,30,42,43,97,105,112,115,136,116}; // support classes ID's
+    for (int act : supporters)
+    if (_player.getActiveClass() == act)
+    {
+        _player.sendMessage("You can't enter in flag zone with a support class.");
+        _player.teleToLocation(83417 + Rnd.get(101) - 50, 149028 + Rnd.get(101) - 50, -3408);
+    }
+}

Video: https://youtu.be/d3vxJpvZT1g

You can create your own teleport bypass... You simply copy paste the whole bypass, include the check, change the HTM to fit with new bypass name and it's done.

They made this restriction and it worked out better, but so does not work for heal party skills, add it to use in heal party as well? Then I would use it.

maybe now is better with the solomum code

in heal.java

final int[] supporters =

{

}; // support classes ID's

for (int act : supporters)

{

if (activeChar.getActingPlayer().getClassId().getId() == act && ((L2PcInstance) target).isInsideZone(123123))

{

activeChar.getActingPlayer().sendMessage("You can't heal in this zone..");

continue;

}

}

Edited by nortim

I am curious though, why the code i gave him (yea, mine was with static field with class IDs) was working fine on Freya, but not on frozen? Just curiosity....Tryskell, do u have any ideas?

Well, it's a friend, I also wanted to know :(

Edited by nortim

They made this restriction and it worked out better, but so does not work for heal party skills, add it to use in heal party as well? Then I would use it.

maybe now is better with the solomum code

in heal.java

final int[] supporters =

{

}; // support classes ID's

for (int act : supporters)

{

if (activeChar.getActingPlayer().getClassId().getId() == act && ((L2PcInstance) target).isInsideZone(123123))

{

activeChar.getActingPlayer().sendMessage("You can't heal in this zone..");

continue;

}

}

I already told you several times that this thing won't work...It's pretty dump to use something like this. It is going to need support from multiple Skill Types configurations, something u simply can't and don't have to do.

I already told you several times that this thing won't work...It's pretty dump to use something like this. It is going to need support from multiple Skill Types configurations, something u simply can't and don't have to do.

I understood, then how can I solve the healers teleport bug

I understood, then how can I solve the healers teleport bug

As i see on the video, after the teleport to Giran, you can't even target your self. Are you sure that during that moment you don't get any error into console? As i can remember, when something like this happens there are errors in console for each request the player makes.

As i see on the video, after the teleport to Giran, you can't even target your self. Are you sure that during that moment you don't get any error into console? As i can remember, when something like this happens there are errors in console for each request the player makes.

That's why I was intrigued, I get no console error, none at all

Edited by nortim

Not error :(

scq3vp.png

Edited by nortim

I am curious though, why the code i gave him (yea, mine was with static field with class IDs) was working fine on Freya, but not on frozen? Just curiosity....Tryskell, do u have any ideas?

Not sure which initial code you shared. The one with missing return is simply wrong, even on paper logic. Atm the player is teleported twice, and it's perfectly normal since it's how it's currently coded.

Edited by Tryskell

Not sure which initial code you shared. The one with missing return is simply wrong, even on paper logic. Atm the player is teleported twice, and it's perfectly normal since it's how it's currently coded.

So how could he complete it? I'm new to java, have patience. What would be missing, and how to implement?

This was my code

+{
+    _player = (L2PcInstance)character;
+    final int[] supporters = {15,16,29,30,42,43,97,105,112,115,136,116}; // support classes ID's
+    for (int act : supporters)
+    if (_player.getActiveClass() == act)
+    {
+        _player.sendMessage("You can't enter in flag zone with a support class.");
+        _player.teleToLocation(83417 + Rnd.get(101) - 50, 149028 + Rnd.get(101) - 50, -3408);
+    }
+}

Into onEnter moethod inside FlagZone code. I don't think missing the return statement would change anything at all since when player gets teleport onExit method is taking place. Plus he didn't make any changes (after the teleport) that would have to restore into onExit method

Edited by Solomun

You dont have to teleport them back just to block them using this teleport..

I will write it later if you dont have any answer

This was my code

+{
+    _player = (L2PcInstance)character;
+    final int[] supporters = {15,16,29,30,42,43,97,105,112,115,136,116}; // support classes ID's
+    for (int act : supporters)
+    if (_player.getActiveClass() == act)
+    {
+        _player.sendMessage("You can't enter in flag zone with a support class.");
+        _player.teleToLocation(83417 + Rnd.get(101) - 50, 149028 + Rnd.get(101) - 50, -3408);
+    }
+}

Into onEnter moethod inside FlagZone code. I don't think missing the return statement would change anything at all since when player gets teleport onExit method is taking place. Plus he didn't make any changes (after the teleport) that would have to restore into onExit method

:'(

You dont have to teleport them back just to block them using this teleport..

I will write it later if you dont have any answer

I'll be waiting
Edited by nortim