Maxtor Being Maxtor..

AccessDenied

Thank you :3

Don't be cruel with maxtourini, the only reason i call him noob is because i suggested him to add a system that force some mod or idk to approve files and private servers

but he didn't respond. Even the admin of l2topzone liked the idea i offered. Other than that completely wipe its not the solution. Why someone who has 0 rep exampe and 0 posts

to start from 1 and sell items while he has ex. 200 rep. Even tho rep are fucked up and especially with gold members who get 10 rep per post just for sharing shared russian client stuff.

+++++++but new start s the only solution Edited by Guest

+++++++but new start s the only solution

The solutuon is to help - support the 2 places that are alive.. Servers and Files... if i were ex. moderator in just 2 places i would reject 90% of servers and 95% of sellers. 

In the end you would have 3 decent servers  and 1 decent project for sell.. And if you come and tell me "but access why u judge others work?" i'll tell you, 

"i won't judge it, ill just see what they offer, check their files via teamviewer, inspect things like 5.000 online or fake e.t.c" there is difference between advertise and lying.

Although the SINS i make that many suggest me servers like Averia ex. is the same reason. I don't judge your server, i judge your false statements, cause when you come

and say "5000 online" and you have only 32 then is lie - false statement. If you say "flawless geodata - paid" and is just a free geodata that is not working then thats a lie. 

I agree with maxtor for money, if i had the forum i would do the same. Unfortunately money rotate the world and u can't deny this. But at the same time create a nice enviroment and 

if any mod want to ban me for the following i dont care but ill say.

Right now we are full of fucking-stupid brazilians with frozen packs and russian client modding files (share).

I got bored of seeing white background cause copypaste from google.translation... fml.

And again if i see anyone to get +10 reputation because he shared some russian client modding from other forum i swear i'll kill elfocrash.......

Edited by AccessDenied

They know that if i were GM i would ban Justice so they wont :D

I have to say you say a lot of things i said, tho i got banned for like idk how many times. Justice is indeed should be banned but than again the forum is at the point where it would be impossible to revive it with the current layout.

I don't understand why you're still insisting on trying to revive this forum. Obviously the owner has no will so it's just a waste of time, just login here to have some fun or don't login at all.

Edited by Nikoloudos7

My reply was "no wipe". :)

Ohh come on, your reply is always that. You didnt change at all over the years? :D

Anyhow remember what we said years ago with Noble, Grisom and the rest of the old really old staff? We told you the forum will die and voila it did just as predicted. :D

Ohh come on, your reply is always that. You didnt change at all over the years? :D

Anyhow remember what we said years ago with Noble, Grisom and the rest of the old really old staff? We told you the forum will die and voila it did just as predicted. :D

Everything on earth borns and dies. :)

What about chuck norris jokes? 

Also you're evil as fuck  :-[  more than me

Also make me mod  :-[  :-[  imma ban half of forum 

PROMOTE ACCESSDENIED TO GLOBAL MOD!

best mod of the year <-----

finally i will can ban all your bot accounts :roflmao: :roflmao:

jk

Your opinion as i recall was slightly different back in the day. However thats the 1st time i said anything in a calm way to you so that goes the other way around also. :D

What about chuck norris jokes? 

Also you're evil as fuck  :-[  more than me

Also make me mod  :-[  :-[  imma ban half of forum 

Half of the forum? You can spend those 5-6 clicks better i think. :D

BTW if you do so i hereby present you the gift of all that is evil, the gift that sends a shiver down everyones spine and everytime its used a 10year old server owners cries in agony.

The legendary...The only...The BANHAMMER

ban-hammer-new-600x646.jpg

Your opinion as i recall was slightly different back in the day. However thats the 1st time i said anything in a calm way to you so that goes the other way around also. :D

Half of the forum? You can spend those 5-6 clicks better i think. :D

That was evil :/ i'll sin you.. 

GOopjmR.png