Edited Interface And Shortcuts For Interlude

you have to edit interface.u if you want to have it for your self

Something that the 97% of the forum doest know. Welcome to maxcheaters.

If you know some russian then you are welcome, because for people that doesnt understand russian its hard to find out how it works at the beggining. Also the interface is cool cause it doesnt change the visual of the game just adds some needed features thats all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

thanks for sharing your amazing patch! I've one question to you guys..is there somebody who is able to delete "auto assist" feature? It's blocked on server where I want to play because of this feature...I had talk with GM and he told me if I delete this feature he will accept this modification.

For now it looks like this

173ce285ae.jpg

Thanks in advance guys and sorry for my poor English

1 hour ago, Charm3R said:

Language is always in russian?

change sysstring-e.dat for English language.

if you mean about panels all are on interface.xdat

Edited by Celestine

Excuse my language, I'm using a translator. I've been trying to remove shortcut and binds for months. To be able to use "F1 F2 F3" with all the bars. I saw that all the interfaces have it, both the Elven interface and the Classic. Try comparing the "Shortcut.uc - ShortcutWnd.uc" of this interface with the normal interface but no effect has appeared. Thanks to the "◄√i®uS►" tutorials I learned to compile other options with "ILCompiler - WOTgrealExporter - xDAT Editor" but I have not yet been able to remove that restriction in order to use "F1 F2 F3" with all the bars.

If anyone has a more specific tutorial and can help me, I will thank him.
Thanks and regards.

• 4 weeks later...

hello all..the auto assist thing is not working for me and the pm thing ..also i have seen elfen interface and i have notice that are more things..there is any change to find them ? ty

• 3 months later...