Edited Interface And Shortcuts For Interlude

Dafuk u both smoke? the credits goes to Elfen he's the official author of this patch and if you take a look closer i gave the correct credits. dont be attentionsluts pls.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

When I minimize the game and then maximize it again it freeze. Nothing can be done, the whole game is like frozen. You can only close it by Task Manager or Alt+F4. Is there someone who can fix it? This is the error:

https://screenshot.net/kz957tx

Edited by -aXe-

When I minimize the game and then maximize it again it freeze. Nothing can be done, the whole game is like frozen. You can only close it by Task Manager or Alt+F4. Is there someone who can fix it? This is the error:

https://screenshot.net/kz957tx

I had no problem with this interface even my friends had no issues with it, i will test it again and pm you back

• 3 weeks later...

how does the auto assist feature work? It only targets my party member when I use it
Also, is there a way to add noblesse to party member hp or on their debuffs with this interface?

Edited by SpaceSPS

how does the auto assist feature work? It only targets my party member when I use it

Also, is there a way to add noblesse to party member hp or on their debuffs with this interface?

you can pick assists with ` Keybind

about noblesse check on interface.u  "PartyWnd.u" seems like you are stucked with sublimity interface :D

Edited by Celestine

you can pick assists with ` Keybind

about noblesse check on interface.u  "PartyWnd.u" seems like you are stucked with sublimity interface :D

thank you! Im not playing sublimity but I saw it there. Can i get this noblesse on HP on other servers?

Edited by SpaceSPS

thank you! Im not playing sublimity. Can i get this noblesse on HP on other servers?

you have to edit interface.u if you want to have it for your self