high five [L2Off] Lineage.club

Lineage.club

It will last for sure even if is x2 or x4 they show support to their community, the web and forum are fabulous hope the server will be the same.

sure,i also believe it's an amazing project to spend time,forum and community even greater than their potential.

It will last for sure even if is x2 or x4 they show support to their community, the web and forum are fabulous hope the server will be the same.

Yeah but it's going to last much less with x4; think that it's High Five with vitality so each extra exp rate multiplication gets even amplified. They'll even have vitality items for daily login so it's really going to be just way too damn fast.

And it's common sense really. Same way x10 will naturally last much less than x5 simply because people reach the absolute endgame much earlier and get bored faster. It doesn't really matter what kind of support you show to community if the settings are simply not built to last. You wouldn't look at x50 Interlude as a server that's supposed to survive 2 quarters and x4 High Five with all the game simplifiers just isn't far from it.

Dear community!

Every day upon logging into the game, you will receive a new reward. All characters regardless of their level and class are eligible for participation in the attendance system, and receive the same rewards.

You can track your process in a special window "Attendance Board". It appears every time you enter the game.

This system was first time introduced only on official servers and now Lineage.club introduce it to you. A new and unique system, you don't have to vote to get rewards, you don't have to donate to receive bonuses or discounts, you don't have to ask GM's for gifts. These gifts are given to you absolutely for free and for being loyal to our community, become a CLUB member, join Lineage.club!

qd3skRN.jpg

Upon receiving a daily reward, item icon will turn into a red seal - it means that you have successfully received your daily reward

Note! You can receive only one daily reward on your account - keep that in mind and choose the correct character to obtain rewards with from the very first day.

In case you accidentally close the Attendance Board window without claiming your reward, you can recall it from the Main menu 

Attendance Board

To claim the reward, click on its icon. You can claim your daily reward after being online for 30 minutes. Upon clicking on the reward a timer will be displayed in system messages - in case you have to wait.

23678734711_8f8d016fa7_o.png

First Week
aGIWZH2.png

Second Week

aGGQWSS.png

Third Week

HWAC665.png

Fourth Week

JZL37Zw.png

After the 4th week you will start again from the 1st week but with new rewards!
Every week you will receive a certain number of Daily Coins. These items may be exchanged for useful gifts and unique souvenirs: hair accessories at NPC Adriana.

Log in every day, collect 600 Daily Coins and obtain a permanent hair accessory & more other gifts!

Additional Information:

1. You can get a reward after spending 30 minutes in the game.
  2. The reward is available once a day to only one (any) character on a player’s account.
  3. There will be a timer, which starts to count down when the character is in the game itself. Thus, the time spent on the character selection screen is not taken into consideration.
  4. If a character leaves the game, the timer is reset to zero, which means that a player shall stay in the game for the next 30 minutes.
  5. Time until the moment when a player can get a new reward is reset at 06.30 a.m. server time.
  6. If player skipped one day of the event and did not enter the game, at the end he would not receive one reward (2 from 3). For example, a player received reward №1 on Monday and then he did not play on Tuesday, so on Wednesday if the player logs, he would get reward №2 from Tuesday (instead of №3 from Wednesday).
  7. A character cannot get a reward in case of excess weight or Inventory Slot excess.
  8. A character of any level and class is eligible for the reward.

Do not miss the oportunity to join our club!

Always bringing surprises, always supportive to our community, always seeking for innovation!

Website

Forum

Facebook

Edited by Lineage.club

Yeah but it's going to last much less with x4; think that it's High Five with vitality so each extra exp rate multiplication gets even amplified. They'll even have vitality items for daily login so it's really going to be just way too damn fast.

And it's common sense really. Same way x10 will naturally last much less than x5 simply because people reach the absolute endgame much earlier and get bored faster. It doesn't really matter what kind of support you show to community if the settings are simply not built to last. You wouldn't look at x50 Interlude as a server that's supposed to survive 2 quarters and x4 High Five with all the game simplifiers just isn't far from it.

Dude...you break our balls about x4 exp and vitality... really now i played many hi5 x3-x20. in those who are under x7 without mana pot, im 85 in 4-5 days maximum, so whatafak is your problem about exping? good parties will reech 78 in first day. so go learn how u can do that also , and find a cp, dont spam all the time about exp

Dude...you break our balls about x4 exp and vitality... really now i played many hi5 x3-x20. in those who are under x7 without mana pot, im 85 in 4-5 days maximum, so whatafak is your problem about exping? good parties will reech 78 in first day. so go learn how u can do that also , and find a cp, dont spam all the time about exp

You're missing my point, I actually want lower rates, I know very well that x4 H5 is a midrate.

Dunno... I mean not that you smell bad or anything but I usually play heavy casual, especially now that I'm going to be finishing my last semester in college, so I'm going to be short on time.

Also depends on whether  they're going to lower the rates or not, because if it's going to be 4x then I may skip it completely  :okey:

Dunno... I mean not that you smell bad or anything but I usually play heavy casual, especially now that I'm going to be finishing my last semester in college, so I'm going to be short on time.

Also depends on whether  they're going to lower the rates or not, because if it's going to be 4x then I may skip it completely  :okey:

yeh i dont log as much anymore too.. but 4x isnt THAT bad

same,i think its good rates,the issue is how many can he get online to have a decent and competitive game..

Ain't bad, but could be much better with lower rates, as vainmode mentioned with x4 people just reach that endgame too quickly

and im Saying again, isn't about exp, what the different u think that x4 or x2 . People when they gonna see x2 , soloplayers will leave 99% . if also they see dualbox allowned only 2 per pc. 

Only cp partys remain on server, and everysrv will be with 2 clan side, if one clan zergs and invite many cp, the other will propably leave, like i see in many srvs in my life , and now on l2gxzone , one random clan did the same , and everyone left .

Dude, just wakeup.... EXP it doesn't matter. in 10 days good cps we are full vesper.

People when they gonna see x2 , soloplayers will leave 99% . if also they see dualbox allowned only 2 per pc. 

I don't think that's worth of comment really  ;D

Dude, just wakeup.... EXP it doesn't matter. in 10 days good cps we are full vesper.

Ye, and on 4x it would be 5 days, but fortunately server isn't only about few top parties... People who play this game simply grew up as players, many people are simply looking for a server to stay, and this one may be exactly the one, it just needs to create an environment where things simply take a bit slower  ^-^