high five [L2Off] Lineage.club

Lineage.club

Server looks amazing, the features, the site and forum, everything looks clean and the posts look so professional.

Good luck, i am interested to join most important is they are opening an international high five server which does not exist!

I will follow you guys.

I don't know, I'm watching this a bit, it looks like they don't know which way to go.

One way, they look like they want to build a longterm community, but they're pretty much decided on the x4 RPG Club style of settings. It's their choice, but on same side it's a month till release and they're pretty much invisible, zero ads, forum has 50 registered people. So this way, server will open, Russians will leave on server start because it won't have 5k Grand Opening online, but also they aren't going to build that longterm community either because they'll be literally faster than RPG club. I mean what the fuck, lineage.club? Pick a side and pick it quickly, because the way you're ruining the project with such a beautiful design just hurts me on a spiritual level  :facepalm:

Yeah the one on a topzone is solid, but it's too late for the 'jump in, cash out' settings, they should've started 1 or maybe 2 months ago. The problem is exactly the same, on the grand opening they'll get 1k people tops and they won't be able to grow it with x4 rates, because these are simply not the 'longterm rates'. Tried to reason with them on Skype but they just don't want to hear it, they just stopped replying when I explained to them why x4 rates is bullshit, so I guess it's just time to move on, because they're either too stubborn or too lazy to try to make a difference.

Nice website though  ^-^

They rather prefer to surround themselves with Ruskies who want as high rates as possible because they know they'll just ditch the server after 2 months anyway; I guess it's simply more comfortable to hear them saying "everything is tip top, you don't have to bother trying anything new, there's been a million servers like this before, why change anything". It's always easier to succumb to mediocricity than taking some risk.

Well I guess I just put too much hopes in them. Maybe they're not Classic Club admins after all.

Edited by Herlitz

rQRrai8.png

Lineage.club Skype campaign start today 25/01/2017 - Ends on 25/02/2017

How it works?

• Add our Skype support on your contact list: skype@lineage.club
  • Download Clownfish tool from this link.
  • Launch the program.
  • Once you're starting this program, Skype will launch you a permission request to allow Clownfish.
  • Allow the program.
  • Right click on the program icon and select the option "Broad cast mass message"

Use our promotional text:

Lineage.club x4 - High Five Part 5 based on L2 Official Platform!
Unique experience, international long-term project, supportive staff members.
Anti-DDoS Protection, Account Security, multiple gateways to reduce lags!

• Exp/SP: x4
  • Adena: x4
  • Spoil: x3
  • Drop: x2

Do not miss the opportunity to join this unique journey, join the club!

They rather prefer to surround themselves with Ruskies who want as high rates as possible because they know they'll just ditch the server after 2 months anyway; I guess it's simply more comfortable to hear them saying "everything is tip top, you don't have to bother trying anything new, there's been a million servers like this before, why change anything". It's always easier to succumb to mediocricity than taking some risk.

Well I guess I just put too much hopes in them. Maybe they're not Classic Club admins after all.

told ya..

faster i would say its some russian company running another server with external name just trying to milk some extras out of the h5 announce from CC and the domain name.

the fact they have on the forum the international part and then only russian part drives me to that. if it would be CC you would see everything in english except for one part where all other languages would be separated. not half in english half in russian.

also curious why the admins just let the talks ago and no one even bothered coming here to say they are not CC. i think they enjoying the idea of someone thinking they are the same team even tho you can see its not if you really look around on everything.

I don't know, I'm watching this a bit, it looks like they don't know which way to go.

One way, they look like they want to build a longterm community, but they're pretty much decided on the x4 RPG Club style of settings. It's their choice, but on same side it's a month till release and they're pretty much invisible, zero ads, forum has 50 registered people. So this way, server will open, Russians will leave on server start because it won't have 5k Grand Opening online, but also they aren't going to build that longterm community either because they'll be literally faster than RPG club. I mean what the fuck, lineage.club? Pick a side and pick it quickly, because the way you're ruining the project with such a beautiful design just hurts me on a spiritual level  :facepalm:

most of the times i read your posts you are right..but this time i dont understand..what is wrong with this server? 

most of the times i read your posts you are right..but this time i dont understand..what is wrong with this server? 

I guess everything is normal, that's my problem with the server - most servers these days live for less than 3 months, this one is just another to the bunch.

I just got kinda hyped when I saw the 'club' title, but they're apparently just imposters. x4 rates on high five with vitality system is just way too fast, it's pretty much like x25 Interlude, no way to survive beyond these 3 months. They claim to seek for 'longterm' settings but then put together such a midrate (+class transfer buyable for adena lul), it's obvious they just want to cash out the server from stray Ruskies. All in all, everything is in order, nothing to worry about

My opinion is you are paid to write bullshit and if not you are a boy without any experience x4 with vitality it does not mean x25 interlude most probably you played on x15-x25 hf and confuse it.

Imposter? Where did they write "we are classic.club"? No where so the only imposter here is you keep talking about rpg and classic name these in every single post you do which means you are paid to advertise those servers. Good luck with that. I am sick of both srvs you mentioned because they are just russian servers that care just for money, no support and everything is based ONLY on DONATE.

so what? rpg club got 3-3,5k online with boxes at prime time, u think eu ppl will play 1x rates? ;D there wont be more than 400 online, and after 2 weeks everyone will quit 

go play bullshit Averia lel :**

I GOTTA JOIN

it is true! Imo there s nothing wrong with this server I will join it and once it opens i will write my opinion about it so far it looks excellent and just for the records they are not russians, the english they speak is excellent cannot compare with rus servers support. Even if it did not open yet they answer very fast on forum and also on skype.

I will stream on live date and i really want something different to play with different community

My opinion is you are paid to write bullshit and if not you are a boy without any experience x4 with vitality it does not mean x25 interlude most probably you played on x15-x25 hf and confuse it.

Imposter? Where did they write "we are classic.club"? No where so the only imposter here is you keep talking about rpg and classic name these in every single post you do which means you are paid to advertise those servers. Good luck with that. I am sick of both srvs you mentioned because they are just russian servers that care just for money, no support and everything is based ONLY on DONATE.

1) "x4 with vitality it does not mean x25 interlude"

I said it's like x25 Interlude, and it's not only about rates, it's about NPC buffs till 75, common equip, Pailakas/Kamalokas, insane XP reward quests, much easier leveling curve etc. x4 HF is about as quick as x25 Interlude.

2) "Where did they write "we are classic.club"?

They didn't, however if it indeed is a project by different people, the resemblance is uncanny, even if it's just on the 'inspiration' part.

3) "I am sick of both srvs you mentioned because they are just russian servers that care just for money, no support and everything is based ONLY on DONATE." 

Then there's probably one thing you should keep an eye on:

4. Systems

Seven Signs (27 February)
        Grand Olympiad (5 March)
        Castle Sieges (11 March)
        Clan Hall Auctions (3 March)
        Items Auctions: ()
        Hellbound ()

THIS is the reason they decide for the faster x4 rates.

They copy the donation system from Classic Club - the ingame store for items is pretty much nonexistent, but they earn most money on manually adding items to items auction. 

x4 rates = people reach the consumption level quickly = the items auction is more profitable. x2 rates = people get stuck on low levels where they can just use common items. x4 rates = they reach 76+ and 80+ quite quickly and they'll consider buying the ++S weapons because they're going to keep them anyway. It's a common sense really.

If they cared about players, if they wanted to make a longterm server, they would go for x1 or x2, but they didn't, so it's obvious they just want money.

They can keep saying they want to make a 'longterm and stable' server but those are just empty words when they make these midrate settings. 

Edited by Herlitz

I guess everything is normal, that's my problem with the server - most servers these days live for less than 3 months, this one is just another to the bunch.

I just got kinda hyped when I saw the 'club' title, but they're apparently just imposters. x4 rates on high five with vitality system is just way too fast, it's pretty much like x25 Interlude, no way to survive beyond these 3 months. They claim to seek for 'longterm' settings but then put together such a midrate (+class transfer buyable for adena lul), it's obvious they just want to cash out the server from stray Ruskies. All in all, everything is in order, nothing to worry about

thx for your answer. in that point of view you are right.