Report A Member: Accessdenied.

Sawadee

I want to report accessdenied for:

1) Hes overacting on everything, i think he has something personal with me because he is to aggressive and irritating. 

2) Hes just spam on every share/guide and judge the people like he is their boss, criticize people is not the same with sharing your opinion to make a person better on hix next share/post.

3) Hes too offensive with everybody here, I made some guides and i didnt put credits because simply i dont know who is the owner of the guide i just copied the guide from a pdf file that i found in my pic and i just wanted to share it for helpin the people so maybe someone will find it usefull, also i dint claimed that the guide is mine or that i own the guide.

4) We are all members here and everyone must know their place, i will be glad if any moderator can check my latests posts and if he finds something wrong im ready to be punished banned, but i think he deserve to be punished and i dont have anything personal with that guy.

Look at here: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/211559-java-guide-java-data-and-variables/?do=findComment&comment=2612022

Edited by Sawadee

It's easy to lie to escape, found them on your .pdf? 

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/211519-sql-making-basic-sql-statements ->  http://forum.ragezone.com/f578/sql-basic-sql-statements-1092848/

Then i guess your .pdf also has the "hi" infront of to salut you.

I'm not offensive with anyone and since Justice already told me that i don't flame people. Also how is this offensive? 

JjESedy.png

I want to see a mod find an offensive word or flame on the comment i did just before you start call us stupid because we are useless and no help forum. 

The way i wrote to you is polite and nice, idk what is flame in this forum, if this forum require only to lick other members then ok, but since you no respect rules

and lie i wrote you this comment. 

Edited by AccessDenied

It's easy to lie to escape, found them on your .pdf? 

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/211519-sql-making-basic-sql-statements -> http://forum.ragezone.com/f578/sql-basic-sql-statements-1092848/

Then i guess your .pdf also has the "hi" infront of to salut you.

I'm not offensive with anyone and since Justice already told me that i don't flame people. Also how is this offensive? 

JjESedy.png

I want to see a mod find an offensive word or flame on the comment i did just before you start call us stupid because we are useless and no help forum. 

The way i wrote to you is polite and nice, idk what is flame in this forum, if this forum require only to lick other members then ok, but since you no respect rules

and lie i wrote you this comment. 

Dont be sneaky or dont try to justify your self i saw every comment of you on every topic almost and you judge and criticize the people with bad way you are not something mate drop down your ego a bit, if you know something more keep it for yourself dont try to race with people here, i know the rules very well and i didnt break a rule i just didnt give credits to a post that i dont even know the author/creator of the guide, so should i give credits to my pdf file? also i didnt claimed any ownership do any share i made i cant understand why u are that aggresive, theres moderators/gold members than can watch anything wrong here, u are just too aggressive with the people on this forum and i find this disturbing thats why i reported you, thats not a random report and i dont have anything personal with u never had never will. Also your good fiend xxdem should stop callin people Junk here i didnt even mentioned his name and he posted an offensive comment http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/211559-java-guide-java-data-and-variables/page-2?do=findComment&comment=2612041 and you show me a link from google with the same post you say that i took the guide from there no i deny it mate this is google and there can be 100000 more guides similar with the guides that are posted here that doesnt mean that all the guides come from there.

Edited by Sawadee

I want to report accessdenied for:

1) Hes overacting on everything, i think he has something personal with me because he is to aggressive and irritating. 

2) Hes just spam on every share/guide and judge the people like he is their boss, criticize people is not the same with sharing your opinion to make a person better on hix next share/post.

3) Hes too offensive with everybody here, I made some guides and i didnt put credits because simply i dont know who is the owner of the guide i just copied the guide from a pdf file that i found in my pic and i just wanted to share it for helpin the people so maybe someone will find it usefull, also i dint claimed that the guide is mine or that i own the guide.

4) We are all members here and everyone must know their place, i will be glad if any moderator can check my latests posts and if he finds something wrong im ready to be punished banned, but i think he deserve to be punished and i dont have anything personal with that guy.

Look at here: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/211559-java-guide-java-data-and-variables/?do=findComment&comment=2612022

this is true. aggressive and irritating.

Dont be sneaky or dont try to justify your self i saw every comment of you on every topic almost and you judge and criticize the people with bad way you are not something mate drop down your ego a bit, if you know something more keep it for yourself dont try to race with people here, i know the rules very well and i didnt break a rule i just didnt give credits to a post that i dont even know the author/creator of the guide, so should i give credits to my pdf file? also i didnt claimed any ownership do any share i made i cant understand why u are that aggresive, theres moderators/gold members than can watch anything wrong here, u are just too aggressive with the people on this forum and i find this disturbing thats why i reported you, thats not a random report and i dont have anything personal with u never had never will. Also your good fiend xxdem should stop callin people Junk here i didnt even mentioned his name and he posted an offensive comment http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/211559-java-guide-java-data-and-variables/page-2?do=findComment&comment=2612041 and you show me a link from google with the same post you say that i took the guide from there no i deny it mate this is google and there can be 100000 more guides similar with the guides that are posted here that doesnt mean that all the guides come from there.

Yeap and i received comments from both Maxtor and Justice that told me to reduce flame yesterday, but the problem is i don't see any flame. All i see is my writting a polite comment where i say "Please try next time make your own tutorial and i'll give you +1 reputation" and afterwards your comment that says we are butthurted bitches cause we no like the fact that you copy paste a tutorial from other people and lie at the same time. 

Look at your topic all people are making fun of you. I'm the one who just mentionted that you copy pasted and no call you mental retard

Oh whatever i'm out. If any mods can ban me just because i wrote this: 

HhBQ7by.png

Then you're worthy of your fate.

I'm really dying out of laugh here when i see people reporting others while steal topics

Edited by AccessDenied

Yeap and i received comments from both Maxtor and Justice that told me to reduce flame yesterday, but the problem is i don't see any flame. All i see is my writting a polite comment where i say "Please try next time make your own tutorial and i'll give you +1 reputation" and afterwards your comment that says we are butthurted bitches cause we no like the fact that you copy paste a tutorial from other people and lie at the same time. 

Look at your topic all people are making fun of you. I'm the one who just mentionted that you copy pasted and no call you mental retard

Mate look im not a dumb person ok? and i didnt say that you flame on me, all i want to say is that you are too aggresive and offensive to the people on this forum i cant understand why? u and xxdem are tryin to get popular or u play the role of the badboys here? the people that can roast any guy with their comments? nope just chill down and rethink what im tellin you. im not talkin for a specifc problem here and u still show me my mistake with the credits, and im still telin you that i didnt put credits because i dont know who is the owner and i never made a mistake to claim the ownership of the guide or put false credits.

Here are the 2 guides i made, http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/211519-sql-making-basic-sql-statements/  and http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/211559-java-guide-java-data-and-variables/

if any mod can check the comments i would be glad, lmao i made a guide and didnt put credits and u act like i killed a person.

Edited by Sawadee

lmao i made a guide and didnt put credits and u act like i killed a person.

Oh wait... who act like this?

They all told you about the missing gredits and u responded aggresive to access with all those bullshits about 'the guy spam on every share/guide and judge people..' wtf bro?

Also access said "Is fine if you copy paste, everyone does it. But at least give credits even if is 5 lines or 4 lines. "

I dont rly know if this is c/p but where is the "aggressive and irritating" in this case?

maybe this? 

I was going to give you +1 but then elfo happened. 

or this

If you sit down and make a better and bigger tutorial with more examples such as if i want to find ID of a monster that type is not equal to X 

i'll give you again +

Your reaction in access first reply was

i dont care about reputations but explain me why do you butthurt some much and instead of doin actually something you just trashtalkin other topics and posts

Are you kidding me?

Edited by melron

Oh wait... who act like this?

They all told you about the missing gredits and u responded aggresive to access with all those bullshits about 'the guy spam on every share/guide and judge people..' wtf bro?

Also access said "Is fine if you copy paste, everyone does it. But at least give credits even if is 5 lines or 4 lines. "

I dont rly know if this is c/p but where is the "aggressive and irritating" in this case?

maybe this? 

or this

U are the second guy that doest understand the problem here, i never said that he flamed me or anything else im just sick of his comments everytime on everywhere with negative attitude, hes acting like police and the others are following lmao im a member of this forum since 2009 u think that i dont know the rules? i know him better then all of you and i know that he like to mess with people.

U are the second guy that doest understand the problem here, i never said that he flamed me or anything else im just sick of his comments everytime on everywhere with negative attitude, hes acting like police and the others are following lmao im a member of this forum since 2009 u think that i dont know the rules? i know him better then all of you and i know that he like to mess with people.

And again you dont understand who criticize who... Take a look again and see how your reaction was...

He can post and say anything he want in every topic or isnt allowed? Besides if all of your words are true.. then the real question is why he is still unbanned? 

u think mods cant see what conversations is doing here? cmon...

Edited by melron

Yeap and as i mentioned I had a conversation with Maxtor and Justice (even if i shouldnt say this) yesterday about flame. So is not your business. Is between me and them. 

Now today i didn't flame you, i was polite and friendly toward you. If you're in bitch mood and want start fight then hit your head against wall. I agreed cause i respect maxtor to reduce flame

but if flame is "try next time to make a better tutorial to give you +1" in this forum then I'll log out forever.

So conclusion? The fact that i spam kids in this forum is between me and maxtor no you. You tired of me? Maybe you need to stop steal tutorials and lie infront of our faces. 

Find me the part where i flame or i was annoying today and i'l ban my self i don't need Justice to ban me. 

Edited by AccessDenied

And again you dont understand who criticize who... Take a look again and see how your reaction was...

He can post and say anything he want in every topic or isnt allowed? Besides if all of your words are true.. then the real question is why he is still unbanned? 

u think mods cant see what conversations is doing here? cmon...

Mate i find his way of judge offensive and irritating generally just enter a topic and tell me where u can see a good post by him, he gave me -1 because i didnt put credits without even give a warning he acted like a boss, i already contacted with the mods theres no need for them to watch this topic.

Mate i find his way of judge offensive and irritating generally just enter a topic and tell me where u can see a good post by him, he gave me -1 because i didnt put credits without even give a warning he acted like a boss, i already contacted with the mods theres no need for them to watch this topic.

What is your problem dude? You came here saying that i flame and spam while i didn't. You're just mad because i reduced your reputation. The reason i did that was because 6 people told you that you stole from other forums and you keep saying lying that u got it from your USB while it even has the "hi"from the other's guy topic on the other forum. Really what is your problem?

My flame? I said 100 times i spoke with maxtor, so your problem is not my flame is the fact that i reduced your reputation admit it and stop lying. 

Who will ban me and why? Because i wrote try next time to make it better and ill give you +1 reputation? This is reason of ban? Tell me im waiting. 

I want see Maxtor telling me "access ill ban you cause you wrote to this guy try better next time and put credits". Oh god you people out of my mind. 

Edited by AccessDenied

Yeap and as i mentioned I had a conversation with Maxtor and Justice (even if i shouldnt say this) yesterday about flame. So is not your business. Is between me and them. 

Now today i didn't flame you, i was polite and friendly toward you. If you're in bitch mood and want start fight then hit your head against wall. I agreed cause i respect maxtor to reduce flame

but if flame is "try next time to make a better tutorial to give you +1" in this forum then I'll log out forever.

So conclusion? The fact that i spam kids in this forum is between me and maxtor no you. You tired of me? Maybe you need to stop steal tutorials and lie infront of our faces. 

Find me the part where i flame or i was annoying today and i'l ban my self i don't need Justice to ban me. 

Is maxtor your boyfriend? What are u? i see what you do and report it because also im a member of this community do you have a problem with this? it make you angry? it makes me angry too when i see a guy that try to do a good thing and u answer like a lawyer, the problem is not the -1 or anything else i know that u dont like some people here and you act bad on them everybody knows that thats my problem, cant u be just silent as everyone else on this community? You should log out forever, im curious what would be happened if mods saw your way of talkin to other on spam section and every other section including xxdem. Stop talkin about that reputation thing fella you try to defense yourself with such things, you mentioned the -1 reputation x100000 times and i told you that i doesnt care about it.

Edited by Sawadee