Java Guide / Java Data And Variables.

I didnt even read anything ill be honest, lets see what will be the action of admin/moderators about us.

You know what. i'm done with you. You cleary out of reality. Bye and check your topics in few minutes

You know what. i'm done with you. You cleary out of reality. Bye and check your topics in few minutes

Done with me? u came and started a fight here for no reason and u are done with me like a did something to you? i told you i will wait the response of staff members.

Done with me? u came and started a fight here for no reason and u are done with me like a did something to you? i told you i will wait the response of staff members.

Okay, go ahead report me and say this user came here and told me "why u share other people's work without credits". Go ahead please

Okay, go ahead report me and say this user came here and told me "why u share other people's work without credits". Go ahead please

Thats not the only problem with you, you have a problem with the whole forum.

if (condition)
   _var = 1;
else
   _var = 2;

This is pure evil, DON'T WRITE IT THIS WAY :) Yes, use the ternary operator or use the first (longer) way.

Why? It's very simple. When someone else goes (or you go after few months) through your code and wants to add something to one of conditional branches, it could end up this way and nobody will probably notice until weird things happen:

if (condition)
   _var = 1;
else
   _var = 2;
   _var2 = 3;

Of course the same applies for C/C++.

Well, if you got no clue how things work, obviously, at a moment it will break... Similar to "(check) ? true : false", if you reverse the "true" and "false" cases. Similar to use a switch but forget a "break". Similar to use return instead of continue in a for loop. The list is infinite...

But tbh if you do such errors, you maybe should reconsider developping. If you correctly indent (and I generally tends to put space before and after a if check), put comments and seperate things, the code is simply "crystal clear".

At least, I read my code as if I read a text, and I never did such a mistake on 6y of aCis.

if (condition)
   _var = 1;
else
   _var = 2;

_var2 = 3;

is the same than your case, but indent "makes it". You understand directly if you made an error that way. Simply use and make your own format rules. Go with brackets if you prefer, but telling it's "the devil" while the only problem is "you, the human" seems inappropriate. I personally delete brackets whenever they are useless.

Edited by Tryskell

I don't do these mistakes (or at least not often) but when you work on some project with 8 other people, this is the thing that's really hard to find (if some of your colleagues do commit something like this), so I really prefer

if (condition) {
   _var = 1;
} else {
   _var = 2;
}

_var2 = 3;

It's only 1 line more than your example but can prevent lot of troubles :)

It's a matter of personal taste, when I see brackets at least I know there will have more than one action inside it.

if (condition) 
   _var = 1;
else
{
   _var = 2;
   _var2 = 3;
}

At least, I read my code as if I read a text, and I never did such a mistake on 6y of aCis.

Same here. It is quite obvious that if you add 1 more line to condition/loop with no bracket, you need to add it or it will just not work - tab or 4 spaces will not do the job here. 

Nice u diged internet to find what i shared, but i didnt even know that this guide was posted on somewhere as i mentioned before i just copy and paste this guide from a pdf file that i found in my pc thats simple theres no need to tryhard :) The difference between me and you, you just break balls and do actually nothing for this community and i try to help with anythin/whatever i have/can.

CURRENT COUNT OF SINS : 0

1)He says that he tryharded and actually dig internet to find what he shared.He accepts the fact that he got it from there.Sin +1

2)After that he says that he didnt even know that it was shared,but before that he accepted the fact that it was somewhere in the internet.Lying +1

3)He said that he got it from PDFs and instead of sharing the PDF itself,he uploaded the pictures into imgur to hide his ass off.+1

4)Do actually something for the community.Its so hard anyways to google 2K17 and find tutorials LUL.If u want to "do something for the community",create ur own like he did instead of copy paste the first link.+1

Sins:21 .. And no i am not wrong in the math part.He has down syndrome Kappa

Get the fck of my screen pleb.

Edited by bravetobe

1)He says that he tryharded and actually dig internet to find what he shared.He accepts the fact that he got it from there.Sin +1

2)After that he says that he didnt even know that it was shared,but before that he accepted the fact that it was somewhere in the internet.Lying +1

3)He said that he got it from PDFs and instead of sharing the PDF itself,he uploaded the pictures into imgur to hide his ass off.+1

4)Do actually something for the community.Its so hard anyways to google 2K17 and find tutorials LUL.If u want to "do something for the community",create ur own like he did instead of copy paste the first link.+1

Dat Sins. from 4 to 21 :P

I bet you xxdem and accessdenid watched Brokeback mountain countless times and then you unleash your gey rage on this forum :)