The Ronin Bot Beta - Working On All C6 & H5 Servers. (Averia / E-Global Supported).

skill3r

waiting that kind of bot for Interlude Chronicle seems nice & easy :)

people will pay money just to make farming easier, pathetic people pathetic minds such a nice l2 community.

people will pay money just to make farming easier, pathetic people pathetic minds such a nice l2 community.

They just make their life easier with any chance given,everyone could do that. Old players have farmed like crazy in the past,no need to do it now too.

They just make their life easier with any chance given,everyone could do that. Old players have farmed like crazy in the past,no need to do it now too.

and they are now veteran right? lmao people using bots are missin the fun of the game imo, at the end there is not meaning at all just be a pvp zombie.

and they are now veteran right? lmao people using bots are missin the fun of the game imo, at the end there is not meaning at all just be a pvp zombie.

You're right,but as i told above who would have an option to make his life easier,and wound't take it?.I understand your main point and you're right,thats hy games exist,to play 'em.But theres also that bad side (bot) that help you farm (and soemtimes very quick) with the cost of making servers dead.

You're right,but as i told above who would have an option to make his life easier,and wound't take it?.I understand your main point and you're right,thats hy games exist,to play 'em.But theres also that bad side (bot) that help you farm (and soemtimes very quick) with the cost of making servers dead.

I know what u mean brother but as u said on previous posts this is an option let them have it :)

why would i pay 7 $ for unknown bot and possible get disapointed and anoyed by shitty bot? when i can get properly working, already tried on, 100% guaranted for 10$ ?

like these admins are dumb or trying to scam, they are trying to break into market against adrenaline bot with huge popularity and satisfied buyers, and for literally uknown bot they are asking for 7$, well gues what, you wana gather community, bring the customers, thats now how its done, you either allow free trial to bring people so they can start buying your bot, or youre gona have to offer something that is a  LOT better than adrenaline and make people pay for it without trial cause thats the only way its gona get heard, but i doubt you can make something better than adrenaline, so you should re consider your tactics

tl dr : you know shit about economics

edit : oh and its only suports h5 so far,lmao gg

Edited by papa123