The Ronin Bot Beta - Working On All C6 & H5 Servers. (Averia / E-Global Supported).

skill3r

Their forum is dead tho.

10day old project seems normal to not be so popular yet.Question is there is already some website which I dont think its theirs and sells the bot on a higher price so people should look out from resellers trying to profit onto customers. http://roninbot.eu

As posted here somewhere, on some other page, botting did have effect on L2. Yes, I used to bot in the past too when I played L2 a lot. But L2 gets boring at the ''end-game'' and makes servers die really fast. Farming was and is a big part of the game. Just think of all the ''nostalgic memories'' you guys have from old servers, I bet all of you have memories from farming, or pvp for farming spots etc. Oh well just my 2 cents.
Congrats though to the developers of the new bot program, seems quite easy to use. Dedication pays off I guess.

Edited by Hann1bal

As posted here somewhere, on some other page, botting did have effect on L2. Yes, I used to bot in the past too when I played L2 a lot. But L2 gets boring at the ''end-game'' and makes servers die really fast. Farming was and is a big part of the game. Just think of all the ''nostalgic memories'' you guys have from old servers, I bet all of you have memories from farming, or pvp for farming spots etc. Oh well just my 2 cents.

Congrats though to the developers of the new bot program, seems quite easy to use. Dedication pays off I guess.

Who will farm by hands, since every server is now made for money and after 1 month they close it... 

Who will farm by hands, since every server is now made for money and after 1 month they close it... 

Exactly, your point is valid. Black market and in-game donations are what keep server ''alive'' lately.

Exactly, your point is valid. Black market and in-game donations are what keep server ''alive'' lately.

there is still a lot of people playing simply for fun

I use  the L2Ronin 1 week in a server with a lot of pl even adrenaline don't work there ..so for me the team of this bot have work a lot for this.

is very simple to use the price is a plus, is in beta stage but always a new update make this bot better this words coming from a person who have bot from times like c3 end l2walker so this bot  worth a try :)

Edited by amita

Bought this bot few days ago. Realy good. Easy to set up.

Im farming with 4 windows and its works perfect with auto atack / assist / buffs / heals / resurection / drop pick up.

and the best part is that it bypass SmartGuard [NOT DETECTABLE].  8)