interlude [L2J] Lineage 2 Eola

Lineage 2 Eola

5 Days to go!

How ever the Hugest Tournament of Interlude Community its coming soon in our game network at 18th of January.

The Edge of Champions! Dead line registration date 15th January hurry up!

5 Days to go!

How ever the Hugest Tournament of Interlude Community its coming soon in our game network at 18th of January.

The Edge of Champions! Dead line registration date 15th January hurry up!

I've read about it on forum:

The Last 2 Teams of The tournament will make the 9v9 Live in BattleNet Internet Cafe Station

(We Team of Lineage 2 Eola,we will cover all the money for the Hotels,AirTickets)

(Make sure you're under 18 years old,so you're able to flight without any restriction.)

Does that mean that those 2 finalists will actually fly to some other country to make that 9v9? I mean, the expenses for travel/accomodations for 18 people are going to be pretty brutal  ;D

But don't get me wrong, if it's true then it's huge, I don't think there's ever been such huge tournament in history of this game, and I keep fingers crossed to everything to work out  ^-^

I've read about it on forum:

Does that mean that those 2 finalists will actually fly to some other country to make that 9v9? I mean, the expenses for travel/accomodations for 18 people are going to be pretty brutal  ;D

But don't get me wrong, if it's true then it's huge, I don't think there's ever been such huge tournament in history of this game, and I keep fingers crossed to everything to work out  ^-^

Our goal,its to bring both teams in Germany,and fight live in our place where we gonna host the event.

but as i've said some country's have problem moving to Europe because of Viza restrictions or country restrictions,how ever in any case both of the team agree to not fly we will still run the final event in broadcast,that means the both teams have to find their own place where they will be filmed live for the finals.

how ever we will support and take care of all the money spend for them to come in our stations.

We want to make something huge,and it will happen. :)

Our goal,its to bring both teams in Germany,and fight live in our place where we gonna host the event.

but as i've said some country's have problem moving to Europe because of Viza restrictions or country restrictions,how ever in any case both of the team agree to not fly we will still run the final event in broadcast,that means the both teams have to find their own place where they will be filmed live for the finals.

how ever we will support and take care of all the money spend for them to come in our stations.

We want to make something huge,and it will happen. :)

As a game server you have great potential,but i's hard someone to believe this things you say.Personally i don't believe a word on what you say about money.I hope i am wrong,but such promises and that kind of promotion are big words to be said,and probably fake.Again,hope i am wrong,but don't say such big things.Okay you got a good advertise at the moment and an active community,but don't take it too far.The real reason you open server is to maeke $ and not to spend for others to travel just to pvp live.

As a game server you have great potential,but i's hard someone to believe this things you say.Personally i don't believe a word on what you say about money.I hope i am wrong,but such promises and that kind of promotion are big words to be said,and probably fake.Again,hope i am wrong,but don't say such big things.Okay you got a good advertise at the moment and an active community,but don't take it too far.The real reason you open server is to maeke $ and not to spend for others to travel just to pvp live.

We've already paid some big clans to join us,we did made already lot of pre-payments.

like tsa,sel,heirlg,more.

We're gonna pay any clan wish to join us with at least 4 party's.

we making this project(Genesisx1000),just to build the name at most.

we're 5 investors on the project,and we really want to pay or make anything possible to make Eola one of the biggest names in Lineage 2 Private server Community. 

This shit is some next level server, going to be huge don't miss it boys!

Yes it can be huge,but what is said about money and trips throuhout europe is fake.

Yes it can be huge,but what is said about money and trips throuhout europe is fake.

it is not,hard to believe maybe some people,but we do want to make the difference and we will.

get in touch with the server for more :)

it is not,hard to believe maybe some people,but we do want to make the difference and we will.

get in touch with the server for more :)

Don't say big words bro.It's like you're the messiah in l2 servers,the one with the most and great wonders. 

epic jewels can be obtained only by killing raids?

No,there is Plenty ways to get epics.

1: Retail Bosses

2:Territory Wars Castles

3: Eola Custom Boss Normal & Chaotic Static resp at 6:00-12:00-18:00-00:00

Maybe is hard to be done yeah, but not a bad idea. If the server owners get in touch with several companies and get sponsored, its not that hard to organize a local tournament finals. The only hard part is the players to be able to fly out of their countries.