high five [L2J] L2Tales

l2Tales.com

Or mby are fixes to make balance of the servet better?

But how can your brain work when the best thing in your life is spamming tales topic all day

Best balance is to keep everything how it is and not try to be ncsoft especialy for random gms who have no idea how things work

Best balance is to keep everything how it is and not try to be ncsoft especialy for random gms who have no idea how things work

ya, better keep it  like its till now, and not ebery 1 week ninja update for reroll chars like it was at bella sebers ;d   at beta you test chars,  after 1 week of serber when you made equip, he nerfed that chars bcs ppl was crying,   thats why tales best , no ninja updates <3

Best server arround! more than 100.000 real players, no corruption,no hidden donations, no bots!NOT !after all its stallonkas servers...oh i forgot the best reason NOT to play..achynerd is playing there with his monkey followers!

Good idea to block all sellers of adena and sell adena. The screenshot shows whose store is, and he's spamming in the game all day using email server as a whole though is a limit of 11 posts per day.

https://www.reg.ru/whois/?dname=AdenaSmurfs.com&_csrf=5e707c4ae507ad4e722d6549a064404a      - AdenaSmurfs

https://www.reg.ru/whois/?dname=Lineage2Tales.com&_csrf=c57937172ff6dbbb919a8b811d3c6cc7       - Tales

server started 2016.12.30
data create site adenasmurfs.com 2016.12.29   for 1 day before opening  server

I know that the Administration on Lionna and Rise as well sell adena on the servers, but they don't do it so openly as does the Tales. Good Job!!

s2h2TLb.jpg

I knew this from beginning complete new adena seller registered 2 days after tales start buy vip and sticky topic and creating website only for tales (noone does that at start). He never sold anything on previous servers, spamming in giran allowed, mails too, when i pmed him about this no answer. Made a basic web to look trusted with only tales server. Noone sells only on 1 server. Also they ban all other ppl with big adena and only adena seller on that bullshit is gm itself. Its very very bad. BTW tales counter on beta was 3x-PHX approved. Now can be more. 

I knew this from beginning complete new adena seller registered 2 days after tales start buy vip and sticky topic and creating website only for tales (noone does that at start). He never sold anything on previous servers, spamming in giran allowed, mails too, when i pmed him about this no answer. Made a basic web to look trusted with only tales server. Noone sells only on 1 server. Also they ban all other ppl with big adena and only adena seller on that bullshit is gm itself. Its very very bad. BTW tales counter on beta was 3x-PHX approved. Now can be more. 

stalonka baning that adenasmurf everyday, its maybe reason why adenasmurf spaming ingame every 1h with another nick, also that web ip is same like lionka  / rise

and about tales counter (its at every tales files, also rise / lionka), its 3,5x since first tales = so yea when its 10k online = 2,7k real with boxes  

n5ARZEF.png

here we are,  l2rise and adenasmurf is registred at same web server, tales got different.

SmN71T8.png

Edited by AchYlek

stalonka baning that adenasmurf everyday, its maybe reason why adenasmurf spaming ingame every 1h with another nick, also that web ip is same like lionka / rise

and about tales counter (its at every tales files, also rise / lionka), its 3,5x since first tales = so yea when its 10k online = 2,7k real with boxes

n5ARZEF.png

here we are, l2rise and adenasmurf is registred at same web server, tales got different.

SmN71T8.png

sherlock Holmes?

Adenasmurf = gm or part of gm team or have deal with gm with % of amounts received. If i go giran i get window clsoe after 1st shout. Gm adenaseller spamming all day and i am not talking about mail where is limit from server he sent thousands. 100% gm seller no doubt end of discussion 

stalonka baning that adenasmurf everyday, its maybe reason why adenasmurf spaming ingame every 1h with another nick, also that web ip is same like lionka  / rise

n5ARZEF.png

here we are,  l2rise and adenasmurf is registred at same web server, tales got different.

SmN71T8.png

Adenasmurf = gm or part of gm team or have deal with gm with % of amounts received. If i go giran i get window clsoe after 1st shout. Gm adenaseller spamming all day and i am not talking about mail where is limit from server he sent thousands. 100% gm seller no doubt end of discussion 

you know, if that guy log 100x per day with another nick, gms got bored of baning him every day, everytime..

also question is, why rise and adenasmurf is registred at same server name... 

Edited by AchYlek

nice one and then he sells