high five [L2J] L2Tales

l2Tales.com

Again that noob server which claims to have 6k players but need to advertise his crap on other servers, you try to grab some real players in addition to your 6k imaginary ones?

u wont get even 200 players so Dont talk

Oh damn ape responded, and btw I had 500+ players, and these are real ones unlike yours, for someone with big mouth and "6k" players you're wiping your shitty server very often, more often than I do with my *200* players server, as you say.

And again, why would you advertise on a 200 players server if you claim to have 6,000+ ? pathetic ape, make sense for once.

Edited by L2 OvC

Oh damn ape responded, and btw I had 500+ players, and these are real ones unlike yours, for someone with big mouth and "6k" players you're wiping your shitty server very often, more often than I do with my *200* players server, as you say.

And again, why would you advertise on a 200 players server if you claim to have 6,000+ ? pathetic ape, make sense for once.

it is pathetic nooe has 6k :D

its Fine you are mad bcs tales still better than your shitber

I couldn't expect a better answer :) its amazing how speechless you are.

Keep advertising on other servers and then say yours has 6k, you make a lot of sense.

Btw L2 Order VS Chaos was always better than yours, you coming to visit my server way too often :(

I couldn't expect a better answer :) its amazing how speechless you are.

Keep advertising on other servers and then say yours has 6k, you make a lot of sense.

Btw L2 Order VS Chaos was always better than yours, you coming to visit my server way too often :(

you server is fucking shit so stop talk

no need confirm

Ovc way better, at least hes not logging his bots too take selfie in giran every evening and pretend he has online, not mentioning dozen of bots in whole DV, it's even gets boring to bot here then u reach 99B without farming a minute in this sh1t pit, since u have nothing to do.

Edited by benazzz

Ovc way better, at least hes not logging his bots too take selfie in giran every evening and pretend he has online, not mentioning dozen of bots in whole DV, it's even get bored then u reach 99B wihout farming a minute in this sh1t pit.

haha maybe.