high five [L2J] L2Tales

l2Tales.com

mouse is more corrupted than vercetti and u know itxd

ya i knw but i never get frm them items, just at second tales when mouse were playing at mine cp , and he was gm

ya i knw but i never get frm them items, just at second tales when mouse were playing at mine cp , and he was gm

so why u lie, u say u farm 100b+ in gem dragons thats not posible and i didnt see you bots and im in gem dragons all day, you say .stream have bug and it didnt have, so its obv u lie again with it :D

so why u lie, u say u farm 100b+ in gem dragons thats not posible and i didnt see you bots and im in gem dragons all day, you say .stream have bug and it didnt have, so its obv u lie again with it :D

i dont use old nicks,   100b+ its not just gem dragons, but buying / selling items ,

about .stream , ya its have bug when you transfer to another char, that first one got pa till u dont reset that char, np tomorrow it will be fixed

i dont use old nicks, 100b+ its not just gem dragons, but buying / selling items ,

about .stream , ya its have bug when you transfer to another char, that first one got pa till u dont reset that char, np tomorrow it will be fixed

i bot in gem dragons with 3 chars and i got 2-3b + 70 gc + 130 fire in 2-3 days so yes probably its me problem and i dont know bot sorry for flame xd

i bot in gem dragons with 3 chars and i got 2-3b + 70 gc + 130 fire in 2-3 days so yes probably its me problem and i dont know bot sorry for flame xd

wtf everyone will say it, its like 2-3h of boting that what u wrote ;d maybe not even this time

stallonky have a deal with the guy of adena selling

all the adena he sell are gived by stallonky

don't be silly ....

thats why he is banned 24/7 when he log ingame ;dddd

sure mate go to tell that bullcrap to someone else

maybe if you are ingame, u can see he log every 1-2h with another nick and using spam  / email bot

so 20-30 fire max for 7kk each idk xD

idk didnt farmed w/o pa (but w/o pa u have 10x drop rate, with pa 13x, its mucho different) , but i geting 70-100 per 1-2h,  50 codex , mucho mats ...

codex = 10kk ez 500kk, fire 6-7kk = ez 500-600kk, bews / beas about luck, if drop  ez 250-400kk next , mats 250-300k each next easy money