high five [L2J] L2Tales

l2Tales.com

Just got banned my bots using adena exploit and all my customers on this shit and adena exploit was fixed thanks to me. GF tales. Just to tell all there was a huge adena exploit i was using

edit: and not only me as i see on skype lot of ppl banned. Better wipe server economy is fucked up

nice cool story cze bratan, 

you got banned bcs of bots, not of adena exploid, gg wp go boting at rise,

funny , random clan got random zerg of 50 ppl like jok3 sad.

they might have 104 (many box/bot  chars also on)

so 50 ppl is zerg on tales?

and no opponents?   :D :D

you know its 2 days of serber? why everyone of that 100 ppl should go baium, since next sides was 50-60 online 

NEu9q.png

ppl like you should be banned from mxc for fake flame. 

Just got banned my bots using adena exploit and all my customers on this shit and adena exploit was fixed thanks to me. GF tales. Just to tell all there was a huge adena exploit i was using

edit: and not only me as i see on skype lot of ppl banned. Better wipe server economy is fucked up

You need to have a deal with Stalone to bot adena, why would he let you bot if he gets no profit from it?

You need to have a deal with Stalone to bot adena, why would he let you bot if he gets no profit from it?

confirmed storka, he is selling adena and now he is mad bcs got ban at  tales ;ddddddddddddd  so he trying flame serber about adena exploid

confirmed storka, he is selling adena and now he is mad bcs got ban at  tales ;ddddddddddddd  so he trying flame serber about adena exploid

idk why im playing talesky, but see u in olys, hope fear still op :/

i opened l2 after 1y lol ;D why me should buy adr key

u can buy easy 1 window key for like 3$ like me, for scripts like nobless quest, arguments.. idk :/

used key obv

Edited by Anitah

Why would i lie i am telling you i didnt botted on this server but just running few bots using exploit. Yesterday gm saw logs with mails pmed customers and asked about adena and exploit. Customers didnt know about exploit ofc so they tracked mails and bump my bots doing exploit in gludin. Anyway i would post screen because i really dont like tales and verceti since 2014 but i wont because exploit is still working on all other servers like rise,apoc. etc. every java server. Wont respon anymore 

Why would i lie i am telling you i didnt botted on this server but just running few bots using exploit. Yesterday gm saw logs with mails pmed customers and asked about adena and exploit. Customers didnt know about exploit ofc so they tracked mails and bump my bots doing exploit in gludin. Anyway i would post screen because i really dont like tales and verceti since 2014 but i wont because exploit is still working on all other servers like rise,apoc. etc. every java server. Wont respon anymore 

ya nice storka, now u can gtfo since you are banned