high five [L2J] L2Tales

l2Tales.com

i still see

Rise 1 on hopzone

Tales 2 on hopzone

rekt?

what rekt, rise topzone = 1k vote, hopzone 2k,

tales all sites = 2k votes , hopzone deleting votes ... as you can see all votes are again "fake" like , np corruption at hopzone are now unhided ;D mouse should more pay to hopzone admin for deleting tales votes 

ask mouse to add his serber to another vote sites where he cant buy vote / buy deleting votes ;D

legit as fuck

3qv0CBO.png

how funny how both serbers of mouse got 1,8k-2k votes just at hopzone, another sites not even 700 ;ddd

even stalonka got 2k at sites where u dont need vote for reward 

Edited by AchYlek

what rekt, rise topzone = 1k vote, hopzone 2k,

tales all sites = 2k votes , hopzone deleting votes ... as you can see all votes are again "fake" like , np corruption at hopzone are now unhided ;D mouse should more pay to hopzone admin for deleting tales votes 

ask mouse to add his serber to another vote sites where he cant buy vote / buy deleting votes ;D

legit as fuck

3qv0CBO.png

how funny how both serbers of mouse got 1,8k-2k votes just at hopzone, another sites not even 700 ;ddd

even stalonka got 2k at sites where u dont need vote for reward 

well i am the first one who is not voting on all.

I just vote on hopzone for reward boost p.def/m.def etc..

why waste time to vote on other, on whitch i don't need to :D

that is all nice what you say about votes etc etc

but i don't see ppl in tales server, unlike on rise you see ppl (bots AND active ppl, when smartguard was updated u choudn't use adrenaline there was many ppl playing active)

anyway, comparing rise and tales is not possible.

stalonka got his ppl who like pay to win, and more russians.

when russians leave server after 2 weeks, u will have empty server.

Edited by Nenad023

ok enought i must say this server is one big FAIL biggest l2 private 2016 fail no doubt. Lags from 1st minute of server start destroyed server. In giran 250 ppl, in rise 600 ppl 

ok enought i must say this server is one big FAIL biggest l2 private 2016 fail no doubt. Lags from 1st minute of server start destroyed server. In giran 250 ppl, in rise 600 ppl 

gj, you are probobly selling adena on l2 servers.

nobody buying adena on tales? :D :D :D

Ofc at rize ppl are at giran bcose they have allready max gear what elese they can do :D at tales ppl farm bot trying to get adenka

Ofc at rize ppl are at giran bcose they have allready max gear what elese they can do :D at tales ppl farm bot trying to get adenka

well if u don't have full gear after 2 weeks of server,then u are just a noob...

but still is hard to gear full CP TOP gear..

anyway,u got on still a lot of ppl FARMING and some of them botting..

Yeap but you say it like other servers are full of live and no botsNoone plays withouting boting and its not that bad believe me.

)

anyway, comparing rise and tales is not possible.

stalonka got his ppl who like pay to win, and more russians.

when russians leave server after 2 weeks, u will have empty server.

and mouse need pay to big clans / give free items to play at his server:D its more funy than get russians for 2 weeks

me should find screen with mouse fake system, when you logged you saw 50 same nicks, like after start serber ;d just another place and upgraded equip