high five [L2J] L2Tales

l2Tales.com

he may be mad but his thoughts seem quite rational.

ya but still there is no proff about its someone from tales, since you can see server web name is registred as L2Rise.

ingame you can see he is spaming every 1-2h with different nick,... 

and ofc, stalonka is so stupid and he will allow his gm members sell adenka with mucho spam bot / email bot,  since he geting more money from dp , than that adena seller 

Edited by AchYlek

ya but still there is no proff about its someone from tales, since you can see server web name is registred as L2Rise.

ingame you can see he is spaming every 1-2h with different nick,... 

and ofc, stalonka is so stupid and he will allow his gm members sell adenka with mucho spam bot / email bot,  since he geting more money from dp , than that adena seller 

same me, getting rich with dp

same me, getting rich with dp

and for sure stalonka want destroy server for fucking 80e per week ;ddddddddddddddd

that ppl logic is so fucking retarded. 

and who will buy adena from adena seller, 

since 1e = 10 dp = 1,6b

and he selling 1e = 1b ;D  

Edited by AchYlek

L2Tales - The Dragon's Launch.

Today at 20.30 CEST, opportunity to start in L2Tales x20 

with a great welcome bonus for the new players!

premium_zps8n90mlpp.jpg

L2 Tales Premium Accounts Giveaway!

Don't Miss it!

metalhead is gm on tales since 1st tales,he had clan like almost all ppl know it ,  if u go on www.adenasmurfs.com you can see that the paypal is his , and adena sell its not 80e per week since rpg-l2eu and most low rates sell adena with adena sellers its normal, but what you expect from tales have 0 clans just randoms and solo players its so funny but this isnt reason to flame tales since stalone fail in his real life he is back on l2 with a  completed destroyed name without community and unskilled team ( except Insidious).

metalhead is gm on tales since 1st tales,he had clan like almost all ppl know it ,  if u go on www.adenasmurfs.com you can see that the paypal is his , and adena sell its not 80e per week since rpg-l2eu and most low rates sell adena with adena sellers its normal, but what you expect from tales have 0 clans just randoms and solo players its so funny but this isnt reason to flame tales since stalone fail in his real life he is back on l2 with a  completed destroyed name without community and unskilled team ( except Insidious).

oh wait you are rly talking about who playing as gm at his server? Atleast he farmed his items not like you who first day got lot of donate pounds and full equiped cp. Also till now Enchantress cp still got first day full equip (mucho summon items for friends?) also everyone knwo mouse was playing as played when he was gm  ;) so this flame is useless 

U talking about 0 clans, there is 7 clans with 50 online,  your serber got 2 clans with 100 online,  every statistic show that tales is more alive than rise, and u rly said there is 0 clans? 

yesterday our dds made 1k pvp points at valakas (totally) ,   ya, there 0 clans confirmed

and about that adena seller, at rpg - l2eu u dont have don pounds, so its worth sell adena, but why ppl should buy adena 1e = 1b  since ingame you buy for 1e = 10 dp = 1,6b, gosh your braindead logic  

pvp stats before valakas

xXOiZI7.png

and after valakas

EVoRmhO.png

Edited by AchYlek