interlude [L2Off] L2-Gold

L2AVICE

his reputation talking about everything 

"L2Avice" same customs with L2Gold.cc 

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/204901-l2jl2avice/?do=findComment&comment=2575672

L2Avice = L2J

L2Gold.cc =L2OFF

find the error  :troll:

Edited by bravetobe

don't recommend this project at all cause  huge corruption incoming , of course fake gold ( we all know that ) , files are not the real .  if you will join this project then it will be a total waste of time

don't recommend this project at all cause  huge corruption incoming , of course fake gold ( we all know that ) , files are not the real .  if you will join this project then it will be a total waste of time

meanwhile you've singed up your clan on forums =)

meanwhile you've singed up your clan on forums =)

read the first sentence in my topic =) 

Edited by MrPro*

i can stay here proving all day that this crap isnt gold but noone will listen,especially a bunch of retards Vanity etc who are just pure fanboys xd...

Btw in l2gold,when u did exp party,the exp was always 50/50 ... Just get a 2nd char,go to a.camp and kill a mob.W/o party it gets 6 levels.With party 15%.

That being said,u need 3-4 days for exp bd/spoiler/pofer.Lmao.

Ask urself firstly,what u consider "l2gold"?The customs?The areas =l2 world?L2gold was the database and not the customs.

So,everyone will cry for farm areas.I wont give it more than a month.

Nice smartguard btw...

Cliext + captcha. "L2OFF" xd.

P.S Check my signature.That server reminded me that dude because when i tried to sell several items for adena,i saw the return but i got return 0 instead.

I wont be suprised if thats ur dev or thats an admin of the server xd 

@Access

Edited by bravetobe

i can stay here proving all day that this crap isnt gold but noone will listen,especially a bunch of retards Vanity etc who are just pure fanboys xd...

Btw in l2gold,when u did exp party,the exp was always 50/50 ... Just get a 2nd char,go to a.camp and kill a mob.W/o party it gets 6 levels.With party 15%.

That being said,u need 3-4 days for exp bd/spoiler/pofer.Lmao.

Ask urself firstly,what u consider "l2gold"?The customs?The areas =l2 world?L2gold was the database and not the customs.

So,everyone will cry for farm areas.I wont give it more than a month.

Nice smartguard btw...

Cliext + captcha. "L2OFF" xd.

P.S Check my signature.That server reminded me that dude because when i tried to sell several items for adena,i saw the return but i got return 0 instead.

I wont be suprised if thats ur dev or thats an admin of the server xd 

@Access

haha lying... This 2016 and update new function... 

l2gold.cc/l2gold.co/l2gold.org/l2gold.shit/l2avelan.com/l2network.... is the same ..... They have used auto facebook like script on l2network to make  59k likes... basically each visitor that vote in that miserable site was transformed in Like for his miserable page, then use that page to promote project like l2gold.cc and the rest of them. WEEK UP     :happyforever:  :happyforever: :happyforever:

So that's how I see Facebook page posts I did not like before. Faking leeches.