interlude [L2Off] L2-Gold

L2AVICE

Hmm one server escaped from disable... l2Gold.us.... gold like servers will never be seen again in l2topzone.com

.us isnt closed coz everyone got free items/donated.

I still wonder what this braindmg L2Avice meant with "donating" ...

My last donation into a server was 6 years ago.

If u wanna trashtalk,do it with either code either screenshots mate!

Edited by bravetobe

.us isnt closed coz everyone got free items/donated.

I still wonder what this braindmg L2Avice meant with "donating" ...

My last donation into a server was 6 years ago.

If u wanna trashtalk,do it with either code either screenshots mate!

why you lie ? trash

Advertising a server with such attitude, flaming anyone who dares to tell his opinion, omg look at this guy , he just told me that this server is fake, ill proove him wrong, "fuck you anonymous hater"

Like advertising on tv, here i present to you the perfect shampoo, audience: your shampoo sux , no my shampoo is the best , audience: why?  you: because fuck you thats why im the best 

I hope l2gold.cc is not your server avice,

Edited by SirRoyal

Advertising a server with such attitude, flaming anyone who dares to tell his opinion, omg look at this guy , he just told me that this server is fake, ill proove him wrong, "fuck you anonymous hater"

Like advertising on tv, here i present to you the perfect shampoo, audience: your shampoo sux , no my shampoo is the best , audience: why?  you: because fuck you thats why im the best 

I hope l2gold.cc is not your server avice,

Dont bother ...

1 more gold server.They think that if they buy the old domain (costed 10$),they will make a billion.

"Old legend is back"  ---> Everyone claims that

"Original files" ---> Everyone claims that

"SmartGuard" ---> Thats something that not everyone says ,except java XD

"No old database,FBI got the original one" ---> Kappa

Besides,L2Avellan will open after a month.Everyone will quit .cc for avellan.I know that already coz thats the community of l2gold.Fraps with low gears and move on to the next server...

Edited by bravetobe

Dont bother ...

1 more gold server.They think that if they buy the old domain (costed 10$),they will make a billion.

"Old legend is back"  ---> Everyone claims that

"Original files" ---> Everyone claims that

"SmartGuard" ---> Thats something that not everyone says ,except java XD

"No old database,FBI got the original one" ---> Kappa

Besides,L2Avellan will open after a month.Everyone will quit .cc for avellan.I know that already coz thats the community of l2gold.Fraps with low gears and move on to the next server...

Im not saying that this server is the real one or a fake one, i dont know  , and i dont care if they got the original files or not , its internet afterall , i can tell you im shakira , and you cant proove im not , im just gonna try the server 

but wtf is this attitude , and why is there so much hate against this server? everyone flaming spending their time on .cc's forum saying everyone how fake this is ,its not the first or the last to claiming to be the "real" one , and if its a fake one let it be who cares , he aint stole your cookie , no copyrights or anything 

Im not saying that this server is the real one or a fake one, i dont know  , and i dont care if they got the original files or not , its internet afterall , i can tell you im shakira , and you cant proove im not , im just gonna try the server 

but wtf is this attitude , and why is there so much hate against this server? everyone flaming spending their time on .cc's forum saying everyone how fake this is ,its not the first or the last to claiming to be the "real" one , and if its a fake one let it be who cares , he aint stole your cookie , no copyrights or anything 

i dont know about the others,but i dont spend time on hating posts in there.

Seriously tho,each time i see someone coming in here in this forum and saying that his server is the original one.... 

HBx2CNl.png

"u wot mate ?".The reason why i understand that kind of trashtalk,is this above.

People keep opening a server with this name and they try to milk a dead cow.

Edited by bravetobe

i dont know about the others,but i dont spend time on hating posts in there.

Seriously tho,each time i see someone coming in here in this forum and saying that his server is the original one.... 

HBx2CNl.png

"u wot mate ?".The reason why i understand that kind of trashtalk,is this above.

People keep opening a server with this name and they try to milk a dead cow.

@Bravetobe you hater all server... easy