Decrease Bs Heal In Players Flag / Pc For Acis 350

l2jkain

Question

I wanted this mod to decrease heal anyone who is in flag mode or karma someone helps not to achieve

net.sf.l2j.gameserver.handler.skillhandlers.Heal.java

+if (target != activeChar)
+{
+if (target instanceof L2PcInstance && ((L2PcInstance) target).getPvpFlag() != 0 || target instanceof L2PcInstance && ((L2PcInstance) +target).getKarma() != 0)
+{
+if ( (target instanceof L2PcInstance && ((L2PcInstance) target).getSiegeState() > 0 && target instanceof L2PcInstance && ((L2PcInstance) +target).isInsideZone(ZoneId.SIEGE)) || (target instanceof L2PcInstance && ((L2PcInstance) target).isInsideZone(ZoneId.ZONE_BOSS)) || +(target instanceof L2PcInstance && ((L2PcInstance) target).isInsideZone(ZoneId.ZONE_FLAG)))
+{
+//
+}
+else
+{
+hp = target.getMaxHp() * power / 0.5;
+}
+}
+}
+
// Player holding a cursed weapon can't be healed and can't heal

net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.zone.ZoneId.java

-SCRIPT(18);

SCRIPT(18),

+ZONE_BOSS(19),
+ZONE_FLAG(20); 
Edited by l2jkain

12 answers to this question

Try another target instanceof L2PcInstance

If there is not enough instanceof L2PcInstance, add one more instanceof L2PcInstance  :happyforever:

I'm not very good at java if you help me I can improve it and make it work

he is pro, he can magically turn 100 lines of shitcode to 1 line of legit check with his zero non-existing knowledge

he is pro, he can magically turn 100 lines of shitcode to 1 line of legit check with his zero non-existing knowledge

you people nowdays YOU have all knowledge about all and only BLABLA Here(idk who is the best DEVELOPER HERE)

We Are noobs But A least We Try To help...or improve our knowledge helping others so dont speak and help if you can and yes can be done in 3 lines

you people nowdays YOU have all knowledge about all and only BLABLA Here(idk who is the best DEVELOPER HERE)

We Are noobs But A least We Try To help...or improve our knowledge helping others so dont speak and help if you can and yes can be done in 3 lines

You're trying to help saying "100 lines of shitcode" When you cry like an emo-whore at least do it with proper arguments

You're trying to help saying "100 lines of shitcode" When you cry like an emo-whore at least do it with proper arguments

true i was at work and bored lazy to write more

if (target instanceof L2PcInstance && ((L2PcInstance) target).getPvpFlag() != 0 || target instanceof L2PcInstance && ((L2PcInstance) +target).getKarma() != 0)
+{
+if ( (target instanceof L2PcInstance && ((L2PcInstance) target).getSiegeState() > 0 && target instanceof L2PcInstance && ((L2PcInstance) +target).isInsideZone(ZoneId.SIEGE)) || (target instanceof L2PcInstance && ((L2PcInstance) target).isInsideZone(ZoneId.ZONE_BOSS)) || +(target instanceof L2PcInstance && ((L2PcInstance) target).isInsideZone(ZoneId.ZONE_FLAG)))

i think here is a little bit better 

if (target instanceof L2PcInstance  || target.isInsideZone(ZoneId.ZONE_BOSS)|| target.isInsideZone(ZoneId.ZONE_FLAG)|| target.isInsideZone(ZoneId.SIEGE) && ((L2PcInstance) target).getPvpFlag()>0 && ((L2PcInstance) target).getKarma()>0)

Edited by Reborn12

Now this is a good example of a shitcode...

Your code is broken in many ways && has priority over || even if && is on the right end side. That means that "target.isInsideZone(ZoneId.SIEGE) && " is executed first canceling  the last zone check and then killing itself.

Now here is your code the way that a proper developer would code it:

if ((target instanceof L2PcInstance || target.isInsideZone(ZoneId.ZONE_BOSS | ZoneId.ZONE_FLAG | ZoneId.SIEGE)) && target.getActingPlayer().getPvpFlag() > 0 && target.getActingPlayer().getKarma() > 0)

Now that is your code but properly written, I don't know if its logic is correct I just cleaned the shit you coded.

So I believe you got today's lesson, stop judging others if you are not better, because someone better will come and throw your jokes on you

Now this is a good example of a shitcode...

Your code is broken in many ways && has priority over || even if && is on the right end side. That means that "target.isInsideZone(ZoneId.SIEGE) && " is executed first canceling  the last zone check and then killing itself.

Now here is your code the way that a proper developer would code it:

if ((target instanceof L2PcInstance || target.isInsideZone(ZoneId.ZONE_BOSS | ZoneId.ZONE_FLAG | ZoneId.SIEGE)) && target.getActingPlayer().getPvpFlag() > 0 && target.getActingPlayer().getKarma() > 0)

Now that is your code but properly written, I don't know if its logic is correct I just cleaned the shit you coded.

So I believe you got today's lesson, stop judging others if you are not better, because someone better will come and throw your jokes on you

a least i have turned the  code to one check and deleted instanceof that was not needed everywhere... good job ty for the lesson. i didnt said that im better but i have tried to help him so i have made the first move you have made the second move 3rd move solved...