26_20 Magmeld, Ancient City Of Arcan From Grand Crusade For Il/hb/gf/hf/fa

deMEV

Kio4MAi.jpg

downloadnow.png

TP Data:

207576  87464  -1088

Doors Data

Edited by deMEV
map updated, removed one blockingvolume.

missing anihilation dungeon textures

screen from game level where the textures are missing?

Edited by deMEV

Great share as always.

The only problem is that in High Five, just like with Ertheia village, some animations get bugged and are 'flashing' and going too fast. On this map the waterfall's water just falls too quickly, it's not looking good and I very annoying, kinda ruins the map :( 

Great share as always.

The only problem is that in High Five, just like with Ertheia village, some animations get bugged and are 'flashing' and going too fast. On this map the waterfall's water just falls too quickly, it's not looking good and I very annoying, kinda ruins the map :(

yep ;/ ertheia island has the same problem as sybar says

i took a walk outside the town and there are invisible walls in many places

Example: 

http://prntscr.com/cxnj0m

loc : 220396 73745 10047

HF client.

about walls i will check whats wrong. maybe some blockingvolumes block player. if that true i will remove them, and re-upload. be patient and wait.

if you have more screens with /loc it's help me alot.

found one:

2d6fc06d13.png

Edited by deMEV

i sent you the rest on a private message.
BTW i know you gave the answer to the question already but coz of the superfast animations on waterfalls the area is kind of unusable  :okey:

it is an amazing place and you worked to get it on all the chronicles, it would be a shame if noone could use it coz of the water moving so fast dont you think?

i sent you the rest on a private message.

BTW i know you gave the answer to the question already but coz of the superfast animations on waterfalls the area is kind of unusable  :okey:

it is an amazing place and you worked to get it on all the chronicles, it would be a shame if noone could use it coz of the water moving so fast dont you think?

some unknown parameter in HIGHER chronicles cause this fast animation, i dont know which, so right now it can't be fixed.

and the main goal is make this locations work in Interlude, where is all ok with that.

Edited by deMEV