Accessdenied Scam

Lin2Dev

Yeap i'm a scammer for 25euro ... damn it how i i did this to my self :( i should find a bigger victim to scam like sell official files for 500 euro and then get the money and disappear. You're sooo right i'm scammer thats why i spend lots of my time helping people instead of WTS frozen packs in the section, thats why 90% of the people i have on my skype are thankful for my services in graphics. 

Cool story you can do it better but you want an advice from me? 40 years old with kids talk like 15 years old on skype, speak shit for another antion, for moderator in the forum he is saying "regard" the next week ROFL.. Simply improve your self you have really bad attitude.

At least now we know that you would sell yourself for 500 euro or less.

Whatever is not like i expect from this community t be serious its totally normal kids like you spam bullshit with bot accounts 

but again i dont care whoever think im scammer i really don't since 1 person i mention considered me scammer (Yes Mr Justice) then i dont really care.

Please continue flame with your bots accounts, i'm totally out of this

Edited by AccessDenied

Paysafe send to maxtor, to use them, since greek paysafe are usless to me. Avoid this person in future, its a scammer.

mod, lock topic please.

Regards.

See you in a week .

Now about you AlmostGood . Be careful what do you said about Greeks from now on because a Greek will pwned your a...s . Just remember my words .

Goodnight!