Accessdenied Scam

Lin2Dev

No no you are A German thats why you hate Greeks...you know what.im very Sexy and i can take all German Girls cause im Greek...idk why Germans have the problem with Beers They need more than 50liter to take a girl home..im fucking die when i see that thinks...

zEOh8.jpg

Same time posted :P

Its pathetic how he requested his money back saying shit things about my about nation about forum about maxtor about mevsyou and even in topic and he wants he money back

and is funny how he requested a logo image which wasnt in our deal and i was friendly enough to make it and give it to him without pay any extra in the 2nd day, this is called "manners"

something this guy lack big time.

@Justice

Shame onyou really even if for 1 second you considered me "scammer" after what i've done in this forum. its really pitty if you think i would scam for 25e.

Really u should know know to judge better next time than accept any invalid infos someone post.

Since you really consider my as skype i'm done with this, stay with people like xdem who judge everyone and people like this

s2VTIX6.png

Edited by AccessDenied

are u idiot? I sended you in private like 10 minute ago check ur PM oh my god.

OHQmy00.png

Edited by AccessDenied

im stupid because your scamming gipsy friend got exposed and you didn't get your half from 30 euro XD

i knew you were idiot, profile flag is enough

which part of the "ban both" u dont get?LOOL...

yea my cut ... The fact that u do,it doesnt mean that everybody does lol.

The other day u said that me = access.Now i m his friend who gets cuts etc.Dumb Trump 2016 - Le meme master.

Well,to be specific,they are both wrong in this situation.He could just make the report after a week -> get his money back way faster.

The fact that he didnt answer to the skp messages proves that its his fault too.

"I dont care for 25 e ,u fcking scammer its too low for me to spend time" and after that he posts about it.What a pleb.Selfpwned lol

Chat ban both for a week its the most fair solution here.

Edited by bravetobe

[GR] μωρη και εσυ λες να μ κανουν ban xD ? Νασαι καλα ρε

The other day u said that me = access.Now i m his friend who gets cuts etc.Dumb Trump 2016 - Le meme master.

Well,to be specific,they are both wrong in this situation.He could just make the report after a week -> get his money back way faster.

The fact that he didnt answer to the skp messages proves that its his fault too.

"I dont care for 25 e ,u fcking scammer its too low for me to spend time" and after that he posts about it.What a pleb.Selfpwned lol

Chat ban both for a week its the most fair solution here.

He should watch his mouth and ask his money gently no like this. 

Paysafe send to maxtor, to use them, since greek paysafe are usless to me. Avoid this person in future, its a scammer.

mod, lock topic please.

Regards.

Yeap i'm a scammer for 25euro ... damn it how i i did this to my self :( i should find a bigger victim to scam like sell official files for 500 euro and then get the money and disappear. You're sooo right i'm scammer thats why i spend lots of my time helping people instead of WTS frozen packs in the section, thats why 90% of the people i have on my skype are thankful for my services in graphics. 

Cool story you can do it better but you want an advice from me? 40 years old with kids talk like 15 years old on skype, speak shit for another antion, for moderator in the forum he is saying "regard" the next week ROFL.. Simply improve your self you have really bad attitude.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics