How Lineage 2 Being Doing In The Last Few Years ?

Hello everyone my question might sounds simple but I haven't played for the last few years. So how Lineage is being going still enough players out there playing on privet servers or everyone has been moved on official ? I know it might sound simple enough but trust I left from this community for a long time, I do see some people creating new projects but I had to ask !

It's still fine. Not that much players as before, tho. Spread between Interlude and H5  :)

That's bad ay so do you know what is the average players that joining new servers like what is the maximum that you can get this days? Well of curse promoting it and all that.

That's bad ay so do you know what is the average players that joining new servers like what is the maximum that you can get this days? Well of curse promoting it and all that.

average 50-200 and maximum 3k ( talking about unique players without shops/double boxes ) and what sweet said 

Depends on the server style, but 200-500 is legit number (if ppl like your server, otherwise as mrpro said). If you see 2k, that means its ru server and/or fake players and/or online counter *4 :dat:

Edited by SweeTs

Depends on the server style, but 200-500 is legit number. If you see 2k, that means its ru server and/or fake players and/or online counter *4 :dat:

i have seen servers with 2k and almost 3k but never more ( always talking about 2015-2016 ) and that's why i said maximum 3k , anyway i just wanted to point out that it is possible to get 2k real online

Edited by MrPro*

With mixed eu and ru community yes, only eu - almost impossible I would say.

of course ru+eu and some portug/braz too , otherwise yes it is almost impossible

There is a russian server with overall 20k online.

19.950 bots - 50 players ?   :-[

Edited by AccessDenied

average 50-200 and maximum 3k ( talking about unique players without shops/double boxes ) and what sweet said 

https://smart-guard.eu/en/master-statistics/