Motyvation?

ElTyto

Question

and where is your problem ? When things there certainly is expensive

( 1 line of my code is 3 days job for you ) .

if I'm a liar prove it and fix 1 big problem with out c/p

this code is not shared ( fix it if you can 

)

if you can't fix it . stop flame more ... and look to improve your shit's model :)

always completely friendly :)

yes it is shared, you can go and get the latest commit of l2jhellas, absolute just reworked geo engine 

and where is your problem ? When things there certainly is expensive

( 1 line of my code is 3 days job for you ) .

if I'm a liar prove it and fix 1 big problem with out c/p

this code is not shared ( fix it if you can 

)

if you can't fix it . stop flame more ... and look to improve your shit's model :)

always completely friendly :)

Ok let me get this straight cause you can't even understand my sarcasm.

Lets count how many Sins you get ->

Current sins you have: 0

1. You can't even speak english, you use google translator and 2.150 want their money for the cancer you caused at them by c/p from GTranslator. (+1)

2. You came from nowhere pretending that you're a developer and extremely good at coding (you just considered your self a god by saying "i make codes that access see only at dream". (+1)

3. You pretend you're developer when you're working on someone's else work and you just modify the already existed code. My grandma used to do this.  (+1)

4. You don't get my sarcasm (+1)

5. You live at Πυργος in greece a place that create kids like (Μικρος Νικολας) and as we know IQ happens from region to region so your IQ is somehow similar to this guy. (+1)

6. http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/202983-anigma-port-se-router-me-upnp/?do=findComment&comment=2560260  oh god... Best gude to share in 2k16 (+1)

7. http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/203545-movement-like-l2off-or-l2j/?do=findComment&comment=2568165 Pathnode on, Pathnode off - Find the difference earn 1 cookie (+1)

8. Your profil photo describes 3 players in Lineage 2, a move could be done only by someone who tend to be more gamer than professional developer. Cause sure all

professional developers who make DREAM codes are having their char as photo from a random server they played. (+1)

9. Dream codes by Pirama http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/203833-resurrection-char/?do=findComment&comment=2569992 cause everyone must have a //resme voicecommand in their server

in order for players to auto-revive when they die.. What an extreme code to show off your self, consider that you almost copied the code i shared at my topic (+1)

10. You refer to C/P. Bitch you copy paste the name of an ancient city https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirama  (+1)

11. Skype and Max Date says 28 years old, you're 28 years old sitting 24h per day in maxcheaters working on a project that someone else copied and modified from someone else

and call your self a god in coding. 28 years old i mean damn, when you gonna have kids? And what you gonna say to your kids? "Listen son, your father is a great developer look what he did

check this video, l2off movement, l2j movement, i mean damn! - ill give 2 sin for this (+2)

12. You told me that you can create codes that i can only see me in my dreams... the only dreams i have is to see the day you get the lower in english. I mean who can forget the terminator

epic sentence? "Ill be back", now who can forget your epic sentence the acis stable where view? http://imgur.com/Q1DtlYk. Imma give 2 sin for this also (+2)

Total of sin: 14

thats like on every server so far....or did he mean he coded all of this code i mean geodata, pathfinding and cellpathfinding??

and btw:

you think that a girl cant be into games or game development? just because you dont know any doesnt mean they don't exist. You would be shocked if you knew what some girls are into.. :D

nop... not this one xD 

[deleted on access request]

public photos+photoshop  :happyforever:

Edited by snifi

Ok let me get this straight cause you can't even understand my sarcasm....................

55861912.jpg

thats like on every server so far....or did he mean he coded all of this code i mean geodata, pathfinding and cellpathfinding??

and btw:

nop... not this one xD 

Unbenannte08a.jpglarge86dc.jpglarge07463.jpg

public photos+photoshop  :happyforever:

okay? :D

yes it is shared, you can go and get the latest commit of l2jhellas, absolute just reworked geo engine 

lol you talk about last rev 520 ? and where you see same system ?

as i said and on Abso is not same system ( if you destroy offset is not same )

l2jHellas only on update for movement fix change the movetopawn to moveto = destroy the offset all mob stuck on player

( like my share on acis forum )

befor commite hellas 520 :)

Ok let me get this straight cause you can't even understand my sarcasm.

Lets count how many Sins you get ->

Current sins you have: 0

1. You can't even speak english, you use google translator and 2.150 want their money for the cancer you caused at them by c/p from GTranslator. (+1)

2. You came from nowhere pretending that you're a developer and extremely good at coding (you just considered your self a god by saying "i make codes that access see only at dream". (+1)

3. You pretend you're developer when you're working on someone's else work and you just modify the already existed code. My grandma used to do this.  (+1)

4. You don't get my sarcasm (+1)

5. You live at Πυργος in greece a place that create kids like (Μικρος Νικολας) and as we know IQ happens from region to region so your IQ is somehow similar to this guy. (+1)

6. http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/202983-anigma-port-se-router-me-upnp/?do=findComment&comment=2560260  oh god... Best gude to share in 2k16 (+1)

7. http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/203545-movement-like-l2off-or-l2j/?do=findComment&comment=2568165 Pathnode on, Pathnode off - Find the difference earn 1 cookie (+1)

8. Your profil photo describes 3 players in Lineage 2, a move could be done only by someone who tend to be more gamer than professional developer. Cause sure all

professional developers who make DREAM codes are having their char as photo from a random server they played. (+1)

9. Dream codes by Pirama http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/203833-resurrection-char/?do=findComment&comment=2569992 cause everyone must have a //resme voicecommand in their server

in order for players to auto-revive when they die.. What an extreme code to show off your self, consider that you almost copied the code i shared at my topic (+1)

10. You refer to C/P. Bitch you copy paste the name of an ancient city https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirama  (+1)

11. Skype and Max Date says 28 years old, you're 28 years old sitting 24h per day in maxcheaters working on a project that someone else copied and modified from someone else

and call your self a god in coding. 28 years old i mean damn, when you gonna have kids? And what you gonna say to your kids? "Listen son, your father is a great developer look what he did

check this video, l2off movement, l2j movement, i mean damn! - ill give 2 sin for this (+2)

12. You told me that you can create codes that i can only see me in my dreams... the only dreams i have is to see the day you get the lower in english. I mean who can forget the terminator

epic sentence? "Ill be back", now who can forget your epic sentence the acis stable where view? http://imgur.com/Q1DtlYk. Imma give 2 sin for this also (+2)

Total of sin: 14

1) i respect only one on this forum ho dont know Greek ( and for this i try to understand me ). deference is and it is not I downside

2) don't you like but is truth ( if is not prove it and fix it )

3) if so then just stop all say that you are developer ( except for the first TEAM of l2j )

4) I am not obliged to tolerate the

5) It is very easy to talk offensive to someone when you are behind a pc

6) I not seen a similar share ( and can help come one)

7) not win nothing i ask How you like as player . is simple .... and this you can't understand ( and it is written in GREEK ) 

8 ) if don't like me as game ( I will never deal ) . and I liked it and I play in several server in my spare time

9) yes is funny code ... but and this you can't create it with out restart bug and for you i share it :)

10) I do not know this to something nice ( ty for you search for my :) )

11) i don't have son . but I have something you did not and never claimed to create if this is 2 video is ok ( i like it )

12) as i said again i know all problem of acis ( and i said many time aCis have many problem's ) . but this don't means that the aCis team don't work on project 

don't fix nothing or the update of aCis is shit's ... if something validity of them will not use it and would not previously anyone ... 

negative and backwards seeing who can do something for themselves ... 

always suggest to all to use aCis ( but this does not mean that I will refer to the problems of )

so whats so special about this video?

special is nothing. but is one verry good movement system ( which I've never seen anyone on any server )

Edited by pirama