high five [L2J]Lineage2Tales

AchYlek

PS WTS way how to get any cent from donated money to a l2 server back to ur account within 7 days.

and then all interludes and h5 serbidors will disappear overnight :D

i was first one who banned all mouse twitch accs ;D so dont be so happy u found something new. 

Achylek so skilled ,again no sense talk try to show his dick but he knows nothing  at all

Do not recommend this money server, this corrupted staff and we all know they open like 999 servers so far.

If you are new player and wonder if you should try it, JUST DON'T

Free epics for their friends and donators at start and hidden donations, GMS play the server adding items to them and their friends.

Unloyal and disrespectful creatures in general.

I can post tons of proof here, just ask me nicely :D

AND PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT FROM OUR ADVERTISE THREADS, FORUMS AND STOP SPAM WITH UR ADS IN OUR PLACES.

2 sided war accepted ;)

Do not recommend this money server, this corrupted staff and we all know they open like 999 servers so far.

Free epics for their friends and donators at start and hidden donations, GMS play the server adding items to them and their friends.

AND PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT FROM OUR ADVERTISE THREADS, FORUMS AND STOP SPAM WITH UR ADS IN OUR PLACES.

2 sided war accepted ;)

why so mad bella, noone gonna join tales except some randoms, and noone gonna join ur server either since its bugged as fuck.

why so mad bella, noone gonna join tales except some randoms, and noone gonna join ur server either since its bugged as fuck.

Saying that states that you obviously never loged in, i want you to log no i Challenge you to join and tell me a actual buG :D i am waiting ^^

Saying that states that you obviously never loged in, i want you to log no i Challenge you to join and tell me a actual buG :D i am waiting ^^

nice try to increase online by 100%

Over 9000 bugs becouse same files like all eu server

2 sided war accepted ;)

wait, rly u speak about corruption?

i remember when we found bug aka kariks with 200 hp , we made 50 vorpals first day and 100b, and u said "dont shift it or ban" 

u were selling more op donate than stalonka, first days. 

and epics at tales dont work, so noone care about some shity jawels 

your server is same shit, also u opening more servers than stalonka,

your servers is so crappy bugged unskiled  , nothing work like it should 

Edited by AchYlek

stalone wont have people, everyone gonna stay on destiny/averia if you ask most people about tales, they just say gtfo with that corrupt shit server ;)

Destiny is a shitty server from mouse so no one will play there for long eighter , maybe you mean Saga and Averia

Destiny is a shitty server from mouse so no one will play there for long eighter , maybe you mean Saga and Averia

Saga is dead bro, people got tired of that exploited glad server

destiny and averia already took most of community, i dont see anyone beside achujek going to tales shitfest

destiny got 400 real online brah,

im not going play l2, so me nu care ;D