]Report] 2 Scammers Trying To Put Me To Work Without Sending Money

Dan7E2

The best proof you could provide is the actual bank receipt.

But I wanna see that pack so badly, please test server ! I wanna see how better can a pack be from a dude that didn't knew what was npc heading 3 months ago.

WMD, sorry you got scammed, but you should have talked to us first, as you mentioned on our forum, L2 Community is a cancer that can't be cured.

where is the scam??

where?

i recived 0

I RECIVED 0 MONEY

WHY THEY ESPECT ME TO WORK FOR THEM?

WHY?

FOR FREE???

According to WMD the payment is on your way.

He did however try to dispute it with his bank, which maybe CAN NOT be canceled. It really depends on this dude's bank.

Guess you won Dan7E2. 

Filth like you not only ruins the remaining Lineage 2 community but the rest of the world.

Fuck you.

You said he tried sell you wix site, post the part where he did that and he is fucked. 

Until now you just bla bla without any proof.

Also i don't really trust you already for many reasons

1. i believe what sdw said about dispute

2. no way u would pay 1.000 euros for website and server. 

So yea i want a photo of him doing that. Someone who sell WIX site and CLAIM that he made it

is instantly untrusted.

I'm not asking you to trust me, team view with me on skype and read all our conversations, with with my mates. I can't view the website again he brought it down. 

If he dares to bring it up you will see how it is. lel

What I don't understand is, why do i have to prove myself of anything? He's accusing US. 

We also have a payment made and we haven't validated the cancellation of it. If you remove this topic you will be directly supporting him on keeping our money.

When the cancellation is done, I will post it here.

I'm not asking you to trust me, team view with me on skype and read all our conversations, with with my mates. I can't view the website again he brought it down. 

What I don't understand is, why do i have to prove myself of anything? He's accusing US. 

We also have a payment made and we haven't validated the cancellation of it. If you remove this topic you will be directly supporting him on keeping our money.

stop lieing about that payment, in case i will recive any money, just in case, i will send back to you , and that's all, im done .

Honey, i want you to print screen me the part where he try sell you wix site and he claim he made it ok? 

I RECIVED 0 MONEY

WHY THEY ESPECT ME TO WORK FOR THEM?

WHY?

FOR FREE???

didn't you already say you work on half our features already? Decide which lie you want to go with dude.

Only reason we chose you was cause l2junity devs probably busy. I'd sent them 1,2k euro without a blink.

Honey, i want you to print screen me the part where he try sell you wix site and he claim he made it ok? 

AccessDenied, you have some comprehension issues going on there.

From what I read this is what I took: Dan agreed to make a website for 200EUR and when he delivered it it was a WIX based site with a free .tk domain masking it. He hasn't shown or given proof of else wise.

Simple as.

Apparently you can call it a scam for the website as well since he tried to sell the poor guy a fucking wix website.

Yup, looks like you haven't done a good research about this guy. Few people already said that he use WIX / rip other sites and only do midifications, saying "client request / I like that style" :dat:

I was good to go with unity files too and pay him extra for doing fixes on the files but he said his files are very very pro, from l2scripts.

You see? It's like I said. He wanted to buy scripts sources for your money, so later he can resell them without losing a penny. That's pretty obvious :dat:

---

About your future server. Go with Unity* or buy Scripts, as you want. Then hire a dev to create things you want to add/modify/fix. You will save a lot of money.

* - you could even pay Unity devs to fix something (as a priority). Since as a free user they could be lazy to work on something :D

Just the price base is a scam, it might be even higher than l2-scripts turn key  :o

As I previously said :)

-----

Sadly, but you are the only scammer I see here (Dan) :D

Edited by SweeTs

Did i gave you the right to talk? No.

Also did u really tried sell wix site Dan? lol :/

http://prnt.sc/bm4wv3

My mate loled when he saw the website, i hope he brings it up...

Edited by WMD

Ho, it was l2-scripts ... Well before retail files got out, I tested it extensively and it was full of non sense, not anywhere close to retail, while having most features implemented in a custom way.

THAT WAS THE CATCH. OMAGAD.