]Report] 2 Scammers Trying To Put Me To Work Without Sending Money

Dan7E2

you wanted to rent a host for me to work easyer

all you wanted is me to put files on host and then steal them

you are only talking but never provided something real

all money you told me about ware fake, like you also

you sent me a false bank paper where said you sent me 200 euro and you started to acuse me: why i don't start work?

and i said:

I WILL START WORK AFTER I SEE MONEY IN MY HANDS.

do you have a single proof of what shit you spewing here?

Most times you can't even comprehend English, let alone make trades.

Dude, i was cool with unity files, you said you have better ones so we are okay with buying them. We just wanted someone to make our server.

Fuck off.

lets make things clear.

1. WMD nobody care if you're dj and music producer and worked with big singers. You have no power here at all.

2. WMD when you buy something you pay 30-40% money before or use middle man services. (Did you ever buy something from e-bay and pay after the item came? It's internet's logic... )

3. WMD any proof that he tried sell you wix site? (Images, conversation cause if is true then is a big negative reputation for Dan and you pwned him)

4. Dan did you send any of your project/site? If no then they are not scammers they are just kids. (No matter if they didn't give you money, since they no get your files u can't call them scammers)

Scammer is definition for someone who didn't pay after he received his item (he regret to pay in anyway)

both are wrong in anyway.

Edited by AccessDenied

lets make things clear.

1. WMD nobody care if you're dj and music producer and worked with big singers. You have no power here at all.

2. WMD when you buy something you pay 30-40% money before or use middle man services.

3. WMD any proof that he tried sell you wix site?

4. Dan did you send any of your project/site? If no then they are not scammers they are just kids. 

both are wrong in anyway.

Did i accuse anyone? I'm only accusing him of being retarded. If he didn't "joke" with us and tell me he work on other client when he promise to work for us just when i send money and say he don't bring server up, what do you expect my reaction to be? oh good bruv, keep up the good work, here's more money for you. Nah...

And then you can see how he fucking contradict himself.. says he worked on many features but then he says he won't start working without money. 

[15:04:37] Dean: google what happens to people who sell to third parties

[15:04:41] Socrates Notis: l2 community devs and players are retards

[15:04:48] Socrates Notis: you cant find one person to trust

[15:04:54] Socrates Notis: yeah dean

[15:49:46] Dean: kamex remove my Skype id from your thread

[15:50:14] Kamex: im done with you 2

[15:50:33] Dean: dude, you don’t know who you’re messing with

[15:50:41] Dean: i’m asking you nicely to take my Skype id out of there

[15:51:16] Kamex: bye kid

[15:51:22] Dean: alright

[15:52:25] Socrates Notis: lmao what a bitch ass kid

[15:52:57] Kamex: :)

Obviously, you have no idea who we are but we know who you are.

You're just a failure dev who can't even bring a test server up when he says he will but rather starts "joking" as soon as he sees "we sent you money".

If you are so hungry for 200 euro, i can make a donation to you mate.

Why did you bring the website you made for us down mate? Show us how you made it.

Professional designer/coder using a free host with a free .tk domain. Claiming he developed the website on his own while its just a shit ass wix.com site. 

aftermath: website goes offline.

Edited by WMD

400 for files, 400 for work, 200 website... 200 at first, 300 when he bring the server up and 500 when he deliver all our features. As soon as we made first transfer, you can read the script.

We wanted to use unity files but this dude said i have better ones so we agreed to pay for that too.

Edited by WMD

Look, i'm not calling him a scammer, he's just a fucking retard and doesn't know how wire transfers work and broke agreement the minute we sent 1st payment. 

Yes he said he was joking. Is he a kid?

If some people continue like this and i refer to those who speak for greeks specific imma send 1 pm now and bans will come.

If those idiot kids scammed you or trolled you or didn't pay you have no right to speak for greeks in a greek forum, next one who disrespect nation is fucked by me at least.

Last warning to everyone.