]Report] 2 Scammers Trying To Put Me To Work Without Sending Money

Dan7E2

What he offers is having a mod checking him doing a transaction back to your bank account using his bank online website.

You should get your money back, still good to have, right ?

What he offers is having a mod checking him doing a transaction back to your bank account using his bank online website.

i don't know if you understand me or not, but i have never recived any money, that's why i refused work with them untill i see they are real and i have them in my hands...

they can simply ask a cancel translation 

Setting up a server takes you 4 days? what? I've set up servers for no longer than a day.

What was so time consuming? You only need to get dedicated, put server files, change configs and start 2 .bat/.sh files... tell me which part was so time-consuming that you wasted 4 days on it?

To begin with, if you were really doing your job, you'd not hang up more than a day on server setup. Basically the time it took you to scam, you could've gone with the much easier thing and actually setup the server. LOL.

Edited by Nik

Yeah totally its great. We don't want him to have a single penny from us. But first he says he has no money from us now he says he does. Which confuses me a lot. Anyway, i won't pay attention to what he says anymore because he contradicts himself in every post. :D

I'll just wait for Dean to receive confirmation from his bank that the payment was indeed cancelled.

Yeah totally its great. We don't want him to have a single penny from us. But first he says he has no money from us now he says he does. Which confuses me a lot. Anyway, i won't pay attention to what he says anymore because he contradicts himself in every post. :D

I'll just wait for Dean to receive confirmation from his bank that the payment was indeed cancelled.

WHERE THE FUCK I SAID I HAVE YOUR MONEY? 

this 2 guys also wasted 4 days of my life

i haven't sleep only 5 hours per day

and i have spend all my time in house working for server and website

i don't know if you understand me or not, but i have never recived any money, that's why i refused work with them untill i see they are real and i have them in my hands...

What?

Edited by Nik

Dude, you never made a transaction in your life ? Even here, customer of 2 banks, when I wire money between the two it's never instant. It takes sometimes up to 3 days to show on the other one.

Though, you said on your skype discussion that as soon money was wired you put up a server in 30 min, instead of saying you would wait till the money arrived, and that's your mistake. WORDS.

Next time properly say :

• If we use bank transaction, no works till money comes
  • Since you were going to buy l2scripts, you had to wait for talesofwar to be available, set the proper expectation man

You do actually, it's just not showing up yet :D

Also, here I can't recall a transaction without the initial one finished.

You never said you had the money but the money was on its way as per the conversation WMD posted, right?

He authorised the transaction and then you came up with this BS so he decided to cancel the transaction yet he has no confirmation if it's going to be done or not. So... meanwhile he assumes you're getting your money.

Bank transfers usually take up to 5 business days.

You never said you had the money but the money was on its way as per the conversation WMD posted, right?

He authorised the transaction and then you came up with this BS so he decided to cancel the transaction yet he has no confirmation if it's going to be done or not. So... meanwhile he assumes you're getting your money.

Bank transfers usually take up to 5 business days.

when we ware talking about bank transfer you told me exactly,

"if i send now you recive them isntantly because is wire transfer"

I smell the part where Justice come in and share bans for free.

Whats the point of keep flame ? So to lock this lets end up with a conclusion

Yes Dans did huge bullshit (Im sorry Dans but no matter if your clients are happy still is a Website RIP using Wix so your quality of your services is low and all examples you gave as people told me in private they are all RIPed websites and we all know that RIP a website and sell it is automaticaly crime and you can even go at jail for this action if someone report you, yeap sound funny and you tell me that 99% of people

are ripping off sites but this because nobody report them to the main owner of the sites. If Lineage 2 see that someone RIP and re-sell their site even if is some text changes they can rape the "owner")

On the othe rhand is not a scam since our MUSIC PRODUCTER who give 1000 euros didn't receive any object so... topic is invalid.

Bye.

Btw i havent check if your websites are templates or RIP that what others say

gm2TBxr.png

Edited by AccessDenied

I smell the part where Justice come in and share bans for free.

Whats the point of keep flame ?

Yes dans did bullshit (Im sorry Dans no matter if your clients are happy still is Website RIP so your quality of your services is low)

but is not scam so ... i suggest you all cut this and lock it.

Excuse me but from my understanding you allow him with just "ok" but showed your distrust towards me personally before almost immediately.

If you let him get away with this now, what stops him from not doing this to other people? 

I'm sure he's done it many times, to lie to people about his DOPE services until he makes a website for someone who knows, like us.

If he had prove we tried to fuck him over, we'd be banned now.

I don't get your logic.

Edited by WMD

when we ware talking about bank transfer you told me exactly,

"if i send now you recive them isntantly because is wire transfer"

What are you talking about? I never talked with you in my life, lmao.