]Report] 2 Scammers Trying To Put Me To Work Without Sending Money

Dan7E2

What I need ? A bank receipt and voila I can press my ban button . But I need PROOFS and not just skype logs . If you sent him the money just give me the receipt from the transaction and I can ban him in no time .

//1st time I have to agree with Access .

Is ok just cut it.. both did mistake, nobody scam anyone here.

WMD next time you do a deal GIVE 30-40% before and if you're not satisfied with the services request money back.

Dan the quality of your services are poor for such money. Really 1000 euros for website and server ..

He's exposing personal information on the forum, that's cool?

What I need ? A bank receipt and voila I can press my ban button . But I need PROOFS and not just skype logs . If you sent him the money just give me the receipt from the transaction and I can ban him in no time .

IS FAKE, THAT'S WHY I EXPOSED.!!!!!

and banning for what reason?

for try protecting other forum members form them?

Edited by Dan7E2

http://prnt.sc/bm5n2x

please hold for the receipt.

Yup, there is no real scam attempt. Except the price he asked for, which is ridiculous / way too big. But hey, they agreed, so OK, let it be.

Just simply wait for the bank transfer to be completed, so they can cancel it / request money back / Dan to return it.

In future, do research about a guy or ask other people, as you wanted to :P

Yup, there is no real scam attempt. Except the price he asked for, which is ridiculous / way too big. But hey, they agreed, so OK, let it be.

Just simply wait for the bank transfer to be completed, so they can cancel it / request money back / Dan to return it.

In future, do research about a guy or ask other people, as you wanted to :P

IN CASE( WHICH I DO NOT BELIVE ) THIS TRASNFER WAS LEGIT AND REAL

I WILL SEND THEM MONEY BACK WITH ONE MODERATOR IN SKYPECALL ( SHARING SCREEN )

Haha so true :D

Basically, you should simply say "I'm waiting the transfer to be complete. Then I will start to work.". Somple as that, or you could normally work on it, ofc no cookies until you see money on your account. You did a drama from and for nothing.

Haha so true :D

Basically, you should simply say "I'm waiting the transfer to be complete. Then I will start to work.". Somple as that, or you could normally work on it, ofc no cookies until you see money on your account. You did a drama from and for nothing.

He didn't do only drama, but started "joking" for things people don't joke about. He wasted mine and partners time and energy for no reason, also your time here.

Anyway, i've already msged Justice with the things he requested.

He also posted very personal information on a cheaters forum. Very smart developer.

Edited by WMD

YOU DON'T KNOW WHY ALL THIS DRAMA GUYS

YOU DON'T KNOW...

i was wating for them to answer me 20 hours... after this they said  they sent me 200 euro in my bank and they sent me a print screen looking like paint, i can do that too...

after, i told them, look, let me take the money in my hands, and everything cool, we do all you want, but nooo, they satrted to flame me and they said something like:

" fuck you, keel the money, bye bye"

after you send someone money you don't tell him this... i am right or not???

He didn't do only drama, but started "joking" for things people don't joke about. He wasted mine and partners time and energy for no reason, also your time here.

Anyway, i've already msged Justice with the things he requested.

He also posted very personal information on a cheaters forum. Very smart developer.

in case this was real, just in case,

i will take one mod in skype sharescreen and i show him how i return you your money, i don't need them...

this guy have nothing to lose here,

but me? 

i lose my acc, my reputation i build, and my trust

think about...

Edited by Dan7E2

YOU DON'T KNOW WHY ALL THIS DRAMA GUYS

YOU DON'T KNOW...

i was wating for them to answer me 20 hours... after this they said  they sent me 200 euro in my bank and they sent me a print screen looking like paint, i can do that too...

after, i told them, look, let me take the money in my hands, and everything cool, we do all you want, but nooo, they satrted to flame me and they said something like:

" fuck you, keel the money, bye bye"

after you send someone money you don't tell him this... i am right or not???

The minute I told you we sent you payment this was your reaction.. 

http://prnt.sc/bm5vsm

immediately breaking agreement.

in case this was real, just in case,

i will take one mod in skype sharescreen and i show him how i return you your money, i don't need them...

How do you return money when you came here saying you don't have the money? lol

Fail scammer.

How do you return money when you came here saying you don't have the money? lol

Fail scammer.

stupid boy there is history transaction, i have online banking ...

you cannot edit the online banking informations, and i will show this to one moderator, if one of them will ask me for this

Edited by Dan7E2