]Report] 2 Scammers Trying To Put Me To Work Without Sending Money

Dan7E2

the 200 we sent. We actually did send you 200 euro via bank wire transfer as we said we would. The cancellation needs to be validated before we get the money back.

You bank hasn't seen them yet because it takes time for these things, you can google it.

nothing to google, i can do the same image in max 2 minutes...

ye he payd 12 euro :D

Hi, nice to meet you, we aren't Mobius :(

Do you have a test server up with your so called better files please ? I want to give it a try.

O my god... are you all dumb ? Answer me someone you have proof of what you say?

Someone post here images to confirm his words. 3 pages without proof.

How you expect mods to act if no proofs given?

400 for files, 400 for work, 200 website... 200 at first, 300 when he bring the server up and 500 when he deliver all our features.

Hahaha, good that you 'canceled' your deal. This is pure scam and I don't have to explain it.

There is no decent files when it comes to IO. Only Unity, which is free, under development and Scripts, which is joke (the price). So, you give him money to buy "better" pack, which is ???? - you just gift him free files/sources which costs 400e as he said. 400 euro for work?! Just WTF, scam x2. 200 for website? Ok, I can't call it really scam, since some people take such amount, but his quality is not worth 200. You can take decent, unique design for 100e + 10/20 for coding. Make your math how much he wanted to scam you here.  :dat:

Hahaha, good that you 'canceled' your deal. This is pure scam and I don't have to explain it.

There is no decent files when it comes to IO. Only Unity, which is free, under development and Scripts, which is joke (the price). So, you give him money to buy "better" pack, which is ???? - you just gift him free files/sources which costs 400e as he said. 400 euro for work?! Just WTF, scam x2. 200 for website? Ok, I can't call it really scam, since some people take such amount, but his quality is not worth 200. You can take decent, unique design for 100e + 10/20 for coding. Make your math how much he wanted to scam you here.  :dat:

why you said i tryed scam him?

everybody set thier prices for what they work

i set my own price

accept it or leave it, isn't it right?

Edited by Dan7E2

O my god... are you all dumb ? Answer me someone you have proof of what you say?

Someone post here images to confirm his words. 3 pages without proof.

How you expect mods to act if no proofs given?

Ask him to bring the website back on, jesus.. why would he take it down immediately after i exposed him for it?

Also why proof you want? Skype screens? Feel free to team view my PC and skype conversations. As well as skype conversation with my mate and all the times I told him to "pls be patient, im sure this dev is good but he doesn't trust ppl and doesn't want to get scammed or work for nothing" only so we could finally have a fucking server for us to join.

Ask him to bring the website back on, jesus.. why would he take it down immediately after i exposed him for it?

Also why proof you want? Skype screens? Feel free to team view my PC and skype conversations. As well as skype conversation with my mate and all the times I told him to "pls be patient, im sure this dev is good but he doesn't trust ppl and doesn't want to get scammed or work for nothing" only so we could finally have a fucking server for us to join.

You said he tried sell you wix site, post the part where he did that and he is fucked. 

Until now you just bla bla without any proof.

Also i don't really trust you already for many reasons

1. i believe what sdw said about dispute

2. no way u would pay 1.000 euros for website and server. 

So yea i want a photo of him doing that. Someone who sell WIX site and CLAIM that he made it

is instantly untrusted.

Edited by AccessDenied

Apparently you can call it a scam for the website as well since he tried to sell the poor guy a fucking wix website.

He asked 1.2k for starters but we managed to make it 1k after some talk and agreed on 200, 300, 500 payments.

We are nostalgic for the game and we wanted someone to trust, money was never an issue for us but we don't wanna be insulted either. 

So we rather pay some more and have a server than nothing.. I was good to go with unity files too and pay him extra for doing fixes on the files but he said his files are very very pro, from l2scripts.

why you said i tryed scam him?

everybody set thier prices for what they work

i set my own price

accept it or leave it, isn't it right?

Ofc, that's right. But setting price *2 or even *3 the normal/legit price, is scam as well.

I always wonder why people bite the hook, lol..

The best proof you could provide is the actual bank receipt.

But I wanna see that pack so badly, please test server ! I wanna see how better can a pack be from a dude that didn't knew what was npc heading 3 months ago.

WMD, sorry you got scammed, but you should have talked to us first, as you mentioned on our forum, L2 Community is a cancer that can't be cured.

Ofc, that's right. But setting price *2 or even *3 the normal/legit price, is scam as well.

I always wonder why people bite the hook, lol..

no dude isn't scam, when you spent 4-5 days in house without interacting with people and sleep only 5-6 hours per day and all other time work , work and work...

I RECIVED 0 MONEY

WHY THEY ESPECT ME TO WORK FOR THEM?

WHY?

FOR FREE???

Did i gave you the right to talk? No.

Also did u really tried sell wix site Dan? lol :/

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• New Webite and Update have been released: https://somikpatch.com/Updates   All upcoming updates and infromation will be posted on the website.
    • POWERFUL BLACK MAGIC LOVE SPELL CASTERS SPIRITUAL VOODOO SPELLS CASTER uk usa ,Italy, JaMAICA South Africa,UK,USA Gauteng, Germiston, Glenanda, Sandton, Soweto, Tembisa, Heidelberg, Jeffreys Bay, Johannesburg RANDBURG Virginia Indiana Kentucky Missouri Georgia North Carolina Kentucky Ohio Alabama Nevada Oklahoma Colorado New Mexico Minnesota Louisiana Kansas Colorado North Carolina Michigan Oregon South Carolina Nebraska Arkansas Florida Utah Mississippi Indiana Arizona South Carolina Texas California Louisiana New Mexico Oklahoma Washington Missouri Maryland Iowa Idaho Maine +27630699577 DEATH SPELL / REVENGE SPELLS CASTER IN U.S.A U.K, SWITZERLAND,AMERICA,ENGLAND, CANADA. INSTANT DEATH SPELLS TO KILL ENEMIES ,Effective True Love Spells Caster, Bring Back Lost Love Spells, Voodoo Spells Caster To Stop Cheating, Black Magic Spell Caster, Death & Revenge Spells In Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Mauritius. Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster in Tasmania Victoria West Norway Hull London Powerful Spiritual Traditional Herbalist Healer experienced in Ancestral healing and spell casting, Astrologers, African Medicines, Ritualism, Herbalist healers, Spiritual healers, Native healer, Philosophy, Traditional healers, Herbal remedies, holistic healing based in Johannesburg, Pretoria Sandton, Midrand, Centurion, South Africa. Dubai – Dubai, Abu Dhabi-AbuDhabi, Sharjah-Sharjah, Al Ain-Abu Dhabi, Ajman-Ajman, Al Gharbia-Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah-Ras al Khaimah, Fujairah-Fujairah, Dibba-Fujairah, Um AlQuwain-Um Al Quwain New York -New York, Los Angeles California, Phoenix Arizona Chicago Illinois, Houston-Texas – Philadelphia Pennsylvania -San Antonio Texas -San Diego, Ecuador, Egypt, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, Fiji, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, south Australia. Black magic lottery spells caster in Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras Approved Lottery and Money spells that work fast in Netherlands, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea- Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras Most Powerful Spell Caster in the world, Hong, Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan Psychic Lottery Spells in Canada, Hong, Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan +27630699577 Same day Lottery Spells and Money Spells in Hong, Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq , Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, The Georgia, Germany, Mauritius, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti Love Spells To Make Him Or Her Come Back Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea- Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia Bring Back Lost Love Spells 24 Hours Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia 100% Black magic Spells | Stop Divorce spell in Kansas, Colombia, Greater Poland, Ireland, Vienna, Salzburg, Syria. Candle Love Spells That Work Fast Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia World Love Spells Casters In South Africa, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica , Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, North, South, Kosovo, Kuwait. Best Love Spells In Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea. +27630699577 Most Effective True Love Spells Caster, Bring Back Lost Love Spells, Voodoo Spells Caster To Stop Cheating, Black Magic Spell Caster, Death & Revenge Spells In Singapore, Norway, Ecuador, France, Greece, Honduras, Ireland, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Israel, Poland, Jordan, Colombia, Luxembourg, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, Brunei, San Marino, Denmark, Netherlands, Malta, Spain, Cyprus, Slovenia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Estonia , Croatia, Belgium, Austria, Germany, Australia, Sweden, New Zealand, Canada, Indonesia, Seychelles, Bahamas, Panama, Finland, England, London, Namibia, Wales, Scotland Call or whatsapp : Baba Joseph Whatsapp; +27630699577 Email; babajoseph467@gmail.com
    • POWERFUL BLACK MAGIC LOVE SPELL CASTERS SPIRITUAL VOODOO SPELLS CASTER uk usa ,Italy, JaMAICA South Africa,UK,USA Gauteng, Germiston, Glenanda, Sandton, Soweto, Tembisa, Heidelberg, Jeffreys Bay, Johannesburg RANDBURG Virginia Indiana Kentucky Missouri Georgia North Carolina Kentucky Ohio Alabama Nevada Oklahoma Colorado New Mexico Minnesota Louisiana Kansas Colorado North Carolina Michigan Oregon South Carolina Nebraska Arkansas Florida Utah Mississippi Indiana Arizona South Carolina Texas California Louisiana New Mexico Oklahoma Washington Missouri Maryland Iowa Idaho Maine +27630699577 DEATH SPELL / REVENGE SPELLS CASTER IN U.S.A U.K, SWITZERLAND,AMERICA,ENGLAND, CANADA. INSTANT DEATH SPELLS TO KILL ENEMIES ,Effective True Love Spells Caster, Bring Back Lost Love Spells, Voodoo Spells Caster To Stop Cheating, Black Magic Spell Caster, Death & Revenge Spells In Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Mauritius. Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster in Tasmania Victoria West Norway Hull London Powerful Spiritual Traditional Herbalist Healer experienced in Ancestral healing and spell casting, Astrologers, African Medicines, Ritualism, Herbalist healers, Spiritual healers, Native healer, Philosophy, Traditional healers, Herbal remedies, holistic healing based in Johannesburg, Pretoria Sandton, Midrand, Centurion, South Africa. Dubai – Dubai, Abu Dhabi-AbuDhabi, Sharjah-Sharjah, Al Ain-Abu Dhabi, Ajman-Ajman, Al Gharbia-Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah-Ras al Khaimah, Fujairah-Fujairah, Dibba-Fujairah, Um AlQuwain-Um Al Quwain New York -New York, Los Angeles California, Phoenix Arizona Chicago Illinois, Houston-Texas – Philadelphia Pennsylvania -San Antonio Texas -San Diego, Ecuador, Egypt, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, Fiji, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, south Australia. Black magic lottery spells caster in Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras Approved Lottery and Money spells that work fast in Netherlands, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea- Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras Most Powerful Spell Caster in the world, Hong, Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan Psychic Lottery Spells in Canada, Hong, Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan +27630699577 Same day Lottery Spells and Money Spells in Hong, Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq , Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, The Georgia, Germany, Mauritius, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti Love Spells To Make Him Or Her Come Back Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea- Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia Bring Back Lost Love Spells 24 Hours Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia 100% Black magic Spells | Stop Divorce spell in Kansas, Colombia, Greater Poland, Ireland, Vienna, Salzburg, Syria. Candle Love Spells That Work Fast Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia World Love Spells Casters In South Africa, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica , Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, North, South, Kosovo, Kuwait. Best Love Spells In Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea. +27630699577 Most Effective True Love Spells Caster, Bring Back Lost Love Spells, Voodoo Spells Caster To Stop Cheating, Black Magic Spell Caster, Death & Revenge Spells In Singapore, Norway, Ecuador, France, Greece, Honduras, Ireland, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Israel, Poland, Jordan, Colombia, Luxembourg, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, Brunei, San Marino, Denmark, Netherlands, Malta, Spain, Cyprus, Slovenia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Estonia , Croatia, Belgium, Austria, Germany, Australia, Sweden, New Zealand, Canada, Indonesia, Seychelles, Bahamas, Panama, Finland, England, London, Namibia, Wales, Scotland Call or whatsapp : Baba Joseph Whatsapp; +27630699577 Email; babajoseph467@gmail.com
  • Topics