]Report] 2 Scammers Trying To Put Me To Work Without Sending Money

Dan7E2

saying ohh yes, now i do all you want ...

i cannot trust you untill i see this are real money and they are coming in my hands

You have a split personality. Don't make excuses, you are losing yourself.

since i offer services, i never had one client to complain, all ware satisfied and happy :)

they are also making very good money with things i did for them and they thank me all the time

they are also sending me gifts every 2-4 weeks as a big thanks form them... 

Edited by Dan7E2

since i offer services, i never had one client to complain, all ware satisfied and happy :)

Ofc they do, because you are dealing with l2j newbies who has no idea about a simplest thing. It's like selling a candy to a 5 years old kid. He will be happy, no matter the candy.

So, you can fool them and you are actually doing it (asking, at least, double money normal guy would), that's the reason I don't like you. How you acted in the past, I will not even mention..

Edited by SweeTs

Ofc they do, because you are dealing with l2j newbies who has no idea about a simplies thing. It's like selling a candy to a 5 years old kid. He will be happy, no matter the candy.

yes man, but is not only 1 "kid" are more, and all are happy, they make real money and for example:

one client invested 500 euro, he gained x6 more profit then he invested in only first month with server live

So what? That doesn't matter.. It's a lottery, people will donate or not :)

You can spend 1k euro to prepare your server and your income / server in general, will fail. As we already saw such things in history OR you can spend 50e and get thousands of euros, using shared / free pack.

yes man, but is not only 1 "kid" are more, and all are happy, they make real money and for example:

one client invested 500 euro, he gained x6 more profit then he invested in only first month with server live

Good to see you consider your clients "kids". (Y) 

Edited by WMD

WMD, could you tell us what he was supposed to make/create/prepare as he was supposed to be paid for 400 euro? We want to laugh a lil bit more.

I wonder what unique things costs 400 euro..  ;)

Edited by SweeTs

www.l2grankain.eu

when you find this on wix shared announce me

Really? What's the difference between GranKain and Lineage2 official website?

Edited by Strain

WMD, could you tell us what he was supposed to make/create/prepare as he was supposed to be paid for 400 euro? We want to laugh a lil bit more.

I wonder what unique things costs 400 euro..  ;)

Is ok just cut it.. both did mistake, nobody scam anyone here.

WMD next time you do a deal GIVE 30-40% before and if you're not satisfied with the services request money back.

Dan the quality of your services are poor for such money. Really 1000 euros for website and server ..