]Report] 2 Scammers Trying To Put Me To Work Without Sending Money

Dan7E2

ok i end with this guys, i also cannot call them scammers 100%, but i really don't know what else to call them? i was working 19/24 for the last 4 days.

delete topic, im done.

why to delete topic? those scums should be punished  :troll:

ok i end with this guys, i also cannot call them scammers 100%, but i really don't know what else to call them? i was working 19/24 for the last 4 days.

delete topic, im done.

You cant call them scammers since they didnt' receive any of your items, as they can't call anything about you without proofs.

Last time i saw about greeks from Russians, Americans, Afghanistan, Pakistan e.t.c

Lock this, both invalid.

You cant call them scammers since they didnt' receive any of your items, as they can't call anything about you without proofs.

Last time i saw about greeks from Russians, Americans, Afghanistan, Pakistan e.t.c

Lock this, both invalid.

from me too? :D

He made a public post on us but hasn't replied to one single question.

1. Why he broke agreement the moment we said "we sent you money."

2. Why make a post and say "I worked on features" and then said "i do nothing without money in hand".

3. Why he made a .tk website based on WIX and said he made all himself?

4. So how come someone with a blue name can talk shit about random internet dudes who all they did was pay him the way he wanted but he has the power to "joke" ?

Why lock? How are we invalid? Make ur point AccessDenied.

Did you scam him? No, did you post any proof of him trying to sell you wix site? No... just a bad negotiation which has nothing to do with scam.

And already explain you u need to PAY at least 30% before.. you can ask other work for free and in the end you pay..

Did he delete the website / or being it down? Yes. Did he upload proof that his website is not WIX but can publicly say he's trusted and we are to blame? Yes.

Are you in position to do something before this dude ask some other random faggot on the internet about 1k euro payments with WU? Idk, are you?

He made a public post on us but hasn't replied to one single question.

1. Why he broke agreement the moment we said "we sent you money."

2. Why make a post and say "I worked on features" and then said "i do nothing without money in hand".

3. Why he made a .tk website based on WIX and said he made all himself?

4. So how come someone with a blue name can talk shit about random internet dudes who all they did was pay him the way he wanted but he has the power to "joke" ?

I see words, give me photos and he will receive negative reputation.

You said he made a tk wix site and claim he created and other shit. Post images and you got him. Until now the best thing you said was "im dj and im great music producter".

what payment man? a img looks like paint?

the 200 we sent. We actually did send you 200 euro via bank wire transfer as we said we would. The cancellation needs to be validated before we get the money back.

You bank hasn't seen them yet because it takes time for these things, you can google it.