L2J Nice Team (Classic)

And I'll start with the fact that someone does not understand what is lineage 2 classic I will explain!

l2-pic-3.jpg

Frequently Asked Questions
  • What is Lineage 2 Classic?
Classic L2 L2 is an update based on the early stages of the game, (Chaotic Chronicle) but incorporating elements of grace and subsequent expansions as H5, also, the UI and graphics correspond to the latest update of GOD giving it a more fresh air the game.
  • Lineage 2 update Classic is GOD?
No, both Classic and GOD are spread across different servers are different games, so do not affect each other.
  • What happens with the comforts of GOD: Awakening Patch, NPC Buffer, Mentoring ....?
L2 Classic does not have any of that, if you've played versions between C1 and Grace know the type of game that awaits you, you could say that the experience is more hardcore than GOD ... and for veteran players (the public for the it goes Classic) much more nostalgic
  • What about updates?
According to the statement by the creators, L2 Classic receive content updates in the same way it does GOD, the game currently amounts to a cross between Prelude and C1 and the aim is to expand the game slowly until Interlude / Kamael but in a way that the essence of the old L2 is maintained, fully differential current GOD.

Well! Now we know what's Lineage 2 Classic

Protocol:606/19

What are the requirements to run server?
The requirements are: Java 8(JDK), MySQL 5.5
Basic Fixes:

1.Processed packet under classic

2.Spawnpoints characters off-like
3.The maximum level 75
4.Spawn mobs on off-like
5.The stats of the characters off-like
6.Removed unnecessary siege, doors
7.Completely revised code fixed more than 800 warnings 
8.Skill Tree off-like
9.Removed the "flying ships"
10.Removed unnecessary items
11.Work on the skills
12.Redesigned all the quests off-like
13.Clans and Alliances off-like
14.Mail off-like
15.Teleports off-like
16.Redesigned many dialogues
17.Removed Olympiad

18.Rework all quest reward
19.Reworked a lot dialogues
20.Rework drop EXP/SP for all monsters
21.Rework Zones

Links:

Client: https://mega.co.nz/#!QdMEGQSR!BgtSSxz4MY7vaurUJ5yB59EDntoX8-IBp7I34mPiZU4
Server: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7uc7705EpaDX2NEbFZlVTRHOGs/view?pref=2&pli=1 - Backup: http://www.mediafire.com/download/a0gg2q1qf13mag1/NiceTeam(120Rev).rar
Patch: https://mega.nz/#!DcQy2IKT!zxDuGy_tMAVc7Bx5aqbW96VrL_EVl4N_0IChrZVQV9Y
Patch: https://mega.nz/#!iYoFHSaa!qnttn3b0A1e2utx0TA2c7SLXhnjRCEVCu7gOQeIzNO4
(take one of this patch)

I share it cause is share to another forum and somebody i believe that sell it. check it , thank you ! Edited by krauser12345

• Oh this version, is a basic rework i would say about 15% of what classic really is ;)

Lots of network packets missing

It's weird who ever single share related to classic gets some stick from you. I wonder why. :gusta:

Preatty basic compared to what i have achieved, developed for L2 Warpgate, he has like 85% to go to make it classic like....

Edit: Thanks for the pm with this topic link @krauser12345 but it's not even classic v1.0 sorry. If you need to start working on something plausible, pm me

Edited by DEV|Supreme

Preatty basic compared to what i have achieved, developed for L2 Warpgate, he has like 85% to go to make it classic like....

Edit: Thanks for the pm with this topic link @krauser12345 but it's not even classic v1.0 sorry. If you need to start working on something plausible, pm me

the only reason i share this is cause i believe that somebody sell it on marketplace . :) 

• 4 weeks later...

nice share , man ,

but ,how to use ?

I set it up ,when I run client , the client can't connect auth server ....

pm Dev Supreme, also thank you :) Edited by krauser12345

7월 21, 2016 7:33:49 오전 l2nt.gameserver.pathfinding.geonodes.GeoPathFinding <init>

java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: C:\Users\sensbil\Desktop\NiceTeam\Data\game\data\pathnode\pn_index.txt

at sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.translateToIOException(Unknown Source)

at sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(Unknown Source)

at sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(Unknown Source)

at sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileSystemProvider.newByteChannel(Unknown Source)

at java.nio.file.Files.newByteChannel(Unknown Source)

at java.nio.file.Files.newByteChannel(Unknown Source)

at java.nio.file.spi.FileSystemProvider.newInputStream(Unknown Source)

at java.nio.file.Files.newInputStream(Unknown Source)

at java.nio.file.Files.newBufferedReader(Unknown Source)

at java.nio.file.Files.lines(Unknown Source)

at l2nt.gameserver.pathfinding.geonodes.GeoPathFinding.<init>(GeoPathFinding.java:377)

at l2nt.gameserver.pathfinding.geonodes.GeoPathFinding$SingletonHolder.<clinit>(GeoPathFinding.java:452)

at l2nt.gameserver.pathfinding.geonodes.GeoPathFinding.getInstance(GeoPathFinding.java:42)

at l2nt.gameserver.pathfinding.PathFinding.getInstance(PathFinding.java:20)

at l2nt.gameserver.GameServer.<init>(GameServer.java:260)

at l2nt.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:476)

Edited by fpwl22

• 1 month later...

I dont see any source.It is just a precompiled pack.... Am I wrong?

edit:It seems I am wrong.Not 100% sure though.I am still an amateur.I was wondering what to do with all this free time lately.Seems I found something to work on :P

thanks for the share  

Edited by henrar

I dont see any source.It is just a precompiled pack.... Am I wrong?

edit:It seems I am wrong.Not 100% sure though.I am still an amateur.I was wondering what to do with all this free time lately.Seems I found something to work on :P

thanks for the share  

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/206856-classic-nice-team-open-compile/ 

New version