high five [L2J] Lineage2 Professionals

Mora Business

W8 YOU THERE BOYS!i read from some guys that you will have full equip in 2-3 days? hHAHAAHA to get 1 valakas you need at least 9 days because you can get valakas only from bosses which means if servers has 1.5k online and one clan 5 members FOR THIS 5 MEMBERS you need 5 mem * 9 days valakas rb respawn = 45 days to get a valakas for this 5 members...also i was playing forward much Hi5 Servers mid rate and all valakas was like 150 euro donate noblesse was 40 euro ..I am Joining with my Clan Around 40-50 People cuz i seen this features so amazing and its like mid rate hard pvp server mm nastyyy...Shmolyy

W8 YOU THERE BOYS!i read from some guys that you will have full equip in 2-3 days? hHAHAAHA to get 1 valakas you need at least 9 days because you can get valakas only from bosses which means if servers has 1.5k online and one clan 5 members FOR THIS 5 MEMBERS you need 5 mem * 9 days valakas rb respawn = 45 days to get a valakas for this 5 members...also i was playing forward much Hi5 Servers mid rate and all valakas was like 150 euro donate noblesse was 40 euro ..I am Joining with my Clan Around 40-50 People cuz i seen this features so amazing and its like mid rate hard pvp server mm nastyyy...Shmolyy

most ridiculous answer eu . Made it signature

most ridiculous answer eu . Made it signature

eh boy alt acc? Ey Ey Ey i am currently playing l2 saga idk i am supposed to say that l2 server in this section but idc cuz you made me tilt right now also i am from Argentina i am speaking Portu idk :) gl waiting you in for some wars vs my clan ;)

Good luck ! :)

Thank you sir!

You're so wrong.
You think it is easy in 5 days to get full items in x25 server and with Bot Protection?

Let that guy to think anything he wants , also i will have bot protection but as u know adrenalines fighters are so active these days so day by day will exist as always a bypass - but rly i cant do nothing riota will handle it as always.

Thank you sir!

Let that guy to think anything he wants , also i will have bot protection but as u know adrenalines fighters are so active these days so day by day will exist as always a bypass - but rly i cant do nothing riota will handle it as always.

botters always will exist so you cant do nothing about it just to ban some ppl for warning and still if you start ban every1 who botting is useless you will down your community :/

botters always will exist so you cant do nothing about it just to ban some ppl for warning and still if you start ban every1 who botting is useless you will down your community :/

This is what im saying jyabura :) Thanks for understood me.

They still open L2 servers...wow

We are not many , im the only :) which i got skilled TEAM  and yes im still opening since 07' cuz its my hobby and i like it so much.

Thank you sir!

with or without bots, high five mid rates are 3 -5 days full equipment.  

ok what is your prob now? you came to my topic to say how many days are alive H5 Servers or what? please man 

so log make full items and start black market ,what's the problem ?