[L2J] L2Crabbed

Growa

News about L2Crabbed ‪#‎AlphaStage‬ .

Since the goal has been reached, the date about Alpha Stage has been scheduled on 9/8 (9 of August).

If you are a clan leader, stop reading this post, register an account on our forums and follow the instructions given.

Players without clan can join just by pressing the like button on this post and sharing it as well with the hashtag ‪#‎joinl2crabbed‬ .

Participants will be selected BY RANDOM from the list who will like this post.

Registrations on our random election till 9 August.

PS: Players who will be selected for the #AlphaStage will be given on private message a special account to join our server. That means if you don't have the account given by us, you cant join.

qWm30CN.png

Growa you have misstyped something, you said your project is based on l2j server, actually its based on l2 pride's pack , something not much unique

trust me it's far from just a copy of pride,so stfu

kappa where were l2crabbed/l2hayze/l2rainascence/l2humility before l2pride's pack?

my sentence indicates that's sure it's based on l2 pride and that pack,but its far from just another copy,which means it has a lot of different things and implementations.

But you are propably retarded so my words are useless so yea its just another pride copy bruh

u forgot ur friend server ^^

l2aepvp is acis rev 230 handwritten from scratch from 2012, way before l2pride was leaked. You are not smart enough to judge or talk about servers, stick on playing and donating

l2aepvp is acis rev 230 handwritten from scratch from 2012, way before l2pride was leaked. You are not smart enough to judge or talk about servers, stick on playing and donating

that's why that was not metioned.

and that's why you all hate because chawa give you the power to hate now.

L2AEPVP Interlude taking down servers with ready files like flies

keep dreaming ;p

We'll see :)

All these admins before the pride files release they were l2aepvp players.

Ask your admin at l2crabbed were did he played after the pride interlude server and 8 years later....

Edited by Napster321ॐ

He also donated 400$ and eventually got banned for retardness lmao. And of course this loltrashcrap server is gonna have real competition this season, he just hypes the players for me.

Edited by xxdem

He also donated 400$ and eventually got banned for retardness lmao. And of course this loltrashcrap server is gonna have real competition this season, he just hypes the players for me.

You entartain the whole forum with your shitty comments. Also imma tell you a fact.

I cooked and i was about to watch a movie so i can enjoy my food but i started reading the comments on your topic: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/200653-l2j-l2-a-e-p-v-p/page-18

its more funny than the movie LOL i ended up reading 9 pages. It's pathetic how you and your friend consider your selves the best when you're simply the worst. 

After every napster comment there is xdem comment :D the perfect dueto of maxcheaters.. 

Edited by AccessDenied