[L2J] L2Crabbed

Growa

• 2 weeks later...
jmxP0Ko.png

Be there, be the first who will join our Server on our first BETA stage. Our BETA testers will receive a nice reward when the server will go LIVE.
Patch will be given to players 12 hours before the BETA stage.
Dont miss it !

Edited by Growa

Good news people. We now have accurate dates for our BETA sessions. Every BETA session will last 2 hours. Every BETA tester will be rewarded, so no one will actually lose his time in BETA Stages.

3 of September at 21:00 GMT +2

7 of September at 21:00GMT +2

11 of September at 21:00 GMT +2

15 of September at 21:00 GMT +2

That means the Grand Openning is estimated from 17 to 26 of September as we already answered to your questions.

All BETA testers will be rewarded, for each BETA day seperately.

In order to be rewarded you have to:

-Be at least 1 hour and 30 minutes online in our BETA state or report a bug so u skip the online time requirement.

The reward for all BETA testers will be an XP Booster +100% which last for 24 hours.

Thankfully, L2Crabbed Team. 

DWHu6BM.pngZWtFOFu.pngzyPJJCx.pngrE3wlMW.png

Edited by Growa

I was expecting a bit more than another g3-pride copy wrapped up in a new custome.

It feels like all the flashy NPCs and the overcolored HTMLs are there to hide the fact that it's another pride-like.

I don't see why admins or devs are so fixated on this pride like pack, except that it requires less effort.

I was expecting a bit more than another g3-pride copy wrapped up in a new custome.

It feels like all the flashy NPCs and the overcolored HTMLs are there to hide the fact that it's another pride-like.

I don't see why admins or devs are so fixated on this pride like pack, except that it requires less effort.

high IQ l2 player detected

Yeah, annoying as hell... :lol:

tPFGrwx.png

Be there,be the first who will join our Server on our second Beta Stage. Our BETA testers will receive a nice reward when the server will go LIVE.

Patch and Updater will be given to players 4 hours 
before the BETA stage.

Don't miss it!

#L2Crabbed Team

Its the best server I've played so far. They kept all the nice things they were in l2pride and kicked out all the junk. Me and my friends from old l2 pride  will join this server for sure.

Go go Delicious!

pride players with no developing skills they just pay developers for 1-2 more codes and they keep adding things in patch and then they launch the crappy pride making  hypes for 1-2 weeks.

gl AAG