L2 Interlude Hack

Hi Guys,

Is there a hack available that anyone knows of that can be used to hack existing Interlude servers?

When I say hack I mean being able to access its data base or edit, add, remove gear from existing accounts.

Looking forward to your answers. 

Hi Guys,

Is there a hack available that anyone knows of that can be used to hack existing Interlude servers?

When I say hack I mean being able to access its data base or edit, add, remove gear from existing accounts.

Looking forward to your answers. 

brute force database

Of course, we all rush to give you one, just let me finish my tea

.. they .. are .. waiting .. so .. do it .. just .. do IT!

Okay look. I'm going to give you a hack but It's not as easy as you'd like. Go to this site. In the top right corner there is a list with many games, click Lineage 2. When the page finishes loading, click "Download ezHackDB Pro 2016 CRACKED (L2 Version)". The installation is really easy, you just click next and next all the time. Extract the .rar file you just downloaded and open instructions.txt. Follow the instructions and you're good to go. The success rate of this hack depends on the server, but it works most of the times so I guess you have 80% chance of making it work

Okay look. I'm going to give you a hack but It's not as easy as you'd like. Go to this site. In the top right corner there is a list with many games, click Lineage 2. When the page finishes loading, click "Download ezHackDB Pro 2016 CRACKED (L2 Version)". The installation is really easy, you just click next and next all the time. Extract the .rar file you just downloaded and open instructions.txt. Follow the instructions and you're good to go. The success rate of this hack depends on the server, but it works most of the times so I guess you have 80% chance of making it work

+++

hacked 2 admins with that

U can try search in youtube how to hack l2 and someone will show u for sure.Youtube has tutorial even about how to cook ur laptop...

Edited by bravetobe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...