Char *pszwelcomemsg = "hello Maxcheaters!";

Lel so rude...  you're 27 yo and u talk like this? Tie a rope around your neck and jump out of your window

in case you missed my comment it was a joke but nevermind IQ < 20

I will keep that in mind! So, what you doing over here? Are you a coder or smth ?

I will keep that in mind! So, what you doing over here? Are you a coder or smth ?

Don't listen to the anime pedo guy aka sdw. Why trust a guy who spend 17 hours watching Mr Kirokurosakii anime idk what and the other 7 coding fail projects while asking in polls if he should do it.

I'm 3d designer aka Vfx designer and as 2nd plan i have java/php e.t.c

But i am here cause i made a "successful" series of l2j tutorials on how to build-set up-install-add npc e.t.c vid on youtube and stayed because i enjoyed

to receive hate energy. Its feed.

Ps. about the "ahaha, ok, that's something! taking advantage there's a L2 mod around here, Hi! Do you have idea what would be usefull to the community, about L2 I mean!

Cheers", i would say HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH...

SweeTs l2 mod? No more like bigger troll than me : '( he can eat your cookies while you're watching tv and blame someone else with evidences that he had already made before.
He is such an evil pokemon..
Edited by AccessDenied

Don't listen to the anime pedo guy aka sdw. Why trust a guy who spend 17 hours watching Mr Kirokurosakii anime idk what and the other 7 coding fail projects while asking in polls if he should do it.

I'm 3d designer aka Vfx designer and as 2nd plan i have java/php e.t.c

What you doing here? you missed sweeTs and u came to see him? Don't worry he is eating cookies all day in his room he aint go anywhere.

But i am here cause i made a "successful" series of l2j tutorials on how to build-set up-install-add npc e.t.c vid on youtube and stayed because i enjoyed

to receive hate energy. Its feed.

hahaha, well, In fact I don't know anyone in here, maybe someone from the old postpacific forum, but noone else!

As a passionate developer, I just came back in the L2 stage, and wanted to stay in touch with ppl on the same area. I'm investing more time on commercial projects for myself as a freelancer (not just L2) and its always cool see whats going on! :)

hahaha, well, In fact I don't know anyone in here, maybe someone from the old postpacific forum, but noone else!

As a passionate developer, I just came back in the L2 stage, and wanted to stay in touch with ppl on the same area. I'm investing more time on commercial projects for myself as a freelancer (not just L2) and its always cool see whats going on! :)

Well since you're "new" imma make a short description of most active people:

1. xdem (selfish developer who will lower you for every action you do and whatever you do is wrong and he is right)

2. elfocrash (same as above but less hate, both are decent devs)

3. Tryskell (good developer, prefer to spend hours in write huge answers, we call him DDos post, he is owner and dev of aCis project interlude)

4. Me... (Simply the more you attack me the more you lose)

5. Maxtor (admin, he never answer in skype)

6. SweeTs (troller moderator and steal sweets, love to post naked girls)

7. sdw (ex -l2j dev, now he is just wasting his time on asking about "if he should continue a project and bla bla bla")

8. Justice (he is my cute bebe <3 my little mod, we always blame him if we get chat banned or mute and he always come up and say it wasnt meeee >.> )

9. Katherine (she is the one who chat ban us for 1-4-6-10-12-16  days e.t.c, she change her profil and singature every 1 minute and she only watch vampire diaries)

10. MrPro* (guy who just need money and he get 100 reputation just because he share a cute kitten video on youtube)

11. Strain (he is graphic designer and graphic moderator)

12. Sanctus - victoria (just normal people but cute)

e.t.c

Edited by AccessDenied

Hi! Do you have idea what would be usefull to the community, about L2 I mean!

Hi ho! Don't focus too much at (greedy) community, do w/e is comfortable for ya. You can 'stick' with server development section, if you like to help, discuss or even share :P

Do not listen to this spammerino guy, he write (too) much, but it's not worth to be read, since he prefer quantity over quality and while reading his 'crap', you are like..

9f9.jpg

Hi ho! Don't focus too much at (greedy) community, do w/e is comfortable for ya. You can 'stick' with server development section, if you like to help, discuss or even share :P

Do not listen to this spammerino guy, he write (too) much, but it's not worth to be read, since he prefer quantity over quality and while reading his 'crap', you are like..

9f9.jpg

Lel i helped the community more than you will help along with this guy and 2-3 mods :D

but nevermind

s00re, video doesn't count - and your video sux balls, it's way too long, QQ :D

Edited by SweeTs

Well since you're "new" imma make a short description of most active people:

1. xdem (selfish developer who will lower you for every action you do and whatever you do is wrong and he is right)

2. elfocrash (same as above but less hate, both are decent devs)

3. Tryskell (good developer, prefer to spend hours in write huge answers, we call him DDos post, he is owner and dev of aCis project interlude)

4. Me... (Simply the more you attack me the more you lose)

5. Maxtor (admin, he never answer in skype)

6. SweeTs (troller moderator and steal sweets, love to post naked girls)

7. sdw (ex -l2j dev, now he is just wasting his time on asking about "if he should continue a project and bla bla bla")

8. Justice (he is my cute bebe <3 my little mod, we always blame him if we get chat banned or mute and he always come up and say it wasnt meeee >.> )

9. Katherine (she is the one who chat ban us for 1-4-6-10-12-16  days e.t.c, she change her profil and singature every 1 minute and she only watch vampire diaries)

10. MrPro* (guy who just need money and he get 100 reputation just because he share a cute kitten video on youtube)

11. Strain (he is graphic designer and graphic moderator)

12. Sanctus - victoria (just normal people but cute)

e.t.c

fine im not here again <3