Char *pszwelcomemsg = "hello Maxcheaters!";

She told me she will allow you spread chocolate over her chest and eat it if u give her a chance

or give you a am+20 sa

but you told me that you make a good footfetish ))))

Wow, a love story just in my thread! So bad Celestine is from russia! :( I would totally date her!

sad storka :/

She told me she will allow you spread chocolate over her chest and eat it if u give her a chance

or give you a am+20 sa

am +20 is useless, i want archangel with sa :( 

Whos that girl in your avatar? Why is literally everyone having some photoshop girl in profile pic? Whats wrong with this forum

for 10000th time this girl is my 3d model... why people cant read?...

Whos that girl in your avatar? Why is literally everyone having some photoshop girl in profile pic? Whats wrong with this forum

diying slowly :/

Well since you're "new" imma make a short description of most active people:

1. xdem (selfish developer who will lower you for every action you do and whatever you do is wrong and he is right)

2. elfocrash (same as above but less hate, both are decent devs)

3. Tryskell (good developer, prefer to spend hours in write huge answers, we call him DDos post, he is owner and dev of aCis project interlude)

4. Me... (Simply the more you attack me the more you lose)

5. Maxtor (admin, he never answer in skype)

6. SweeTs (troller moderator and steal sweets, love to post naked girls)

7. sdw (ex -l2j dev, now he is just wasting his time on asking about "if he should continue a project and bla bla bla")

8. Justice (he is my cute bebe <3 my little mod, we always blame him if we get chat banned or mute and he always come up and say it wasnt meeee >.> )

9. Katherine (she is the one who chat ban us for 1-4-6-10-12-16  days e.t.c, she change her profil and singature every 1 minute and she only watch vampire diaries)

10. MrPro* (guy who just need money and he get 100 reputation just because he share a cute kitten video on youtube)

11. Strain (he is graphic designer and graphic moderator)

12. Sanctus - victoria (just normal people but cute)

e.t.c

why am i not on here