Anyone Know This Addon?

sawczuk

Question

Hi everyone! Im Argentinian so, sorry my bad english!

In one sv that i played some days i've saw a good addon!

Its somethink like a Newbie Tutorial, in lv 6 appears a window that offers you a buffer, at lv 10 appears another tutorial offering a teleport to Elven Ruins. Lv 20: Again a popup asking to change class, offering D set, weapon and shots AND ask if u want to teleport another farm zone.

Somebody know that addon? I dont want to create all theese for myself, its too much code xD

Here one pick:

image.jpg

Tryskell when you make kids please dont go on top of your new baby and tell him BITCH you gonna learn whats that fucking array today else you wont EAT

Lol, this... :lol:

The problems are :

- topic owner isn't a baby,

- L2J, even considered "one click to use", if you got no clue about what you do you should reconsider and at least take time to understand.

You don't even need to have all that. Just add a hook on the level up process and then you can just update that every time a player hits a milestone.

then just store the rewards you want for every level in one of the million ways that you can store data and voila.

Just make sure you update the milestone reached level in db.

You don't even have to worry about deleveling cuz if the milestone is reached the code will ignore it.

In other parts of this tutorial(or however you call it) player gets items. I made each step to have different ID(like in quests) that is saved to database. Even if player reaches the level and relogs he will get the window again, but if he will answer to it(like teleport or get the item or take a buffs) he will never see it again.

In other parts of this tutorial(or however you call it) player gets items. I made each step to have different ID(like in quests) that is saved to database. Even if player reaches the level and relogs he will get the window again, but if he will answer to it(like teleport or get the item or take a buffs) he will never see it again.

snake hunter, i missing  him :( 

You don't even need to have all that. Just add a hook on the level up process and then you can just update that every time a player hits a milestone.

then just store the rewards you want for every level in one of the million ways that you can store data and voila.

Just make sure you update the milestone reached level in db.

You don't even have to worry about deleveling cuz if the milestone is reached the code will ignore it.

I'm not talking about this thing only. With event listeners life is much easier, especially if you working on a game server.

So, can someone share a working code? Sorry but im not so good programming yet...

Reconsider opening a server then. Because it's only that. Coding.

Reconsider opening a server then. Because it's only that. Coding.

Give administrator rights to tryskell someone he earned it with this comment :O

Im opening a test server only, i have it for fun and for learn... I read the code and try to undestand it. Relax i dont want to open to public ;)

So, you already know how to do it, isnt it? Can u share it for me please? :D

Im opening a test server only, i have it for fun and for learn... I read the code and try to undestand it. Relax i dont want to open to public ;)

So, you already know how to do it, isnt it? Can u share it for me please? :D

If you talk to tryskell let me tell you that he wont eat this.. i own youtube videos (tuts) and about 1000-1250 people added me in 2.5 years for L2 things.. i have to notice that half of them were people that i had to explain how to download jdk and how to install it.. and they wanted open a server with the exquse that is localhost... 1 month later i was watching those people spamming me at skype (massive advertisement) L2blabla JOIN us now * * * x1000 x1000  e.t.c

lel

I've already got my servers up and failed couse i need to learn more programming, now im getting started on programming but dont know how to add a mod like this from 0, i've posted this couse i need help, dont need someone telling me that i dont know nothing (Jon Snow). So if u guys want help me i appreciate it.

Again, srry for bad english im spanish speaker.