Nbfr

Szakalaka

The beta key is valid for 2 days its in packag. But fuckin windows10 got some issue, even when every config is fine it does not do anything. i spent 3h debugging that shit. AND IN MY VM TI WORKS on win 10 what he fuck nbfsgfhfsj;fhdsjk;ldfjddshnfjklsgfegbtbbtbh

The beta key is valid for 2 days its in packag. But fuckin windows10 got some issue, even when every config is fine it does not do anything. i spent 3h debugging that shit. AND IN MY VM TI WORKS on win 10 what he fuck nbfsgfhfsj;fhdsjk;ldfjddshnfjklsgfegbtbbtbh

Yep, confirmed. W10 64 bit, does not do anything.

The win10 problem is fixed!

After a few tests ,the bot works smoothly.Its way faster than tower into taking autotarget most of the times (2-3 times faster.>1 sec delay?).

As fighter:

The biggest delay was like 2-4 seconds in like 1/10 mobs.I tried with both no buffs/with buffs -- weak mobs/stronger mobs.

There is only an issue with its the skill-using part and its set.

Even with this version,u can farm up in ANY server with a fighter.

Awesome!Well done !

Edited by bravetobe

Yee,the fixed edition into win10 works smoothly into everything.

http://imgur.com/FiRrj3a

Protection ... SG.

Welldone yohoho..!

Edited by bravetobe

its nice, but useless, since u need stay 24/7 near pc 

if its for free, maybe someone will use it, but still better buy adr for 10-15e ;D

What do u mean with that?Everything its done by the bot.

Its like tower.The biggest step its done and it works smoothly.Implementing stuff like "spoiler mode" etc,its the easiest part i guess since the functionality is good.

Anyway,i m gonna let it farm when i will grab some popcorn and watch movie.  :dat:

Edited by bravetobe

What do u mean with that?Everything its done by the bot.

Its like tower.The biggest step its done and it works smoothly.Implementing stuff like "spoiler mode" etc,its the easiest part i guess since the functionality is good.

Anyway,i m gonna let it farm when i will grab some popcorn and watch movie.  :dat:

ya,  like i said before, its like L2robot, set next target, skills and watch movie or play with dual box ;D 

but for legit boters, its useless 

dont hate ahujeg, with proper development and few extra features it can become better than adrenalin, its obvious its just first working release and have 0 features for now.

ya,  like i said before, its like L2robot, set next target, skills and watch movie or play with dual box ;D

It is not a clicker. It is a bot. Thats a MAJOR difference.

And no it wont be free - i got everything i needed from several testers who have been given a key in return ;)

Edited by Szakalaka