L2Jhellas Interlude Project

so many days without commits....

Little known fact. When developers work for free on a hobby, they will do it when that feel like it. No one forces them.

The knownlist change is wrong, mobs who can't see mobs means Confusion skills can't work properly.

also the AI wouldn't be fucked? Like baium angels hitting it and stuff?

i am not trying to make something like l2off.

The knownlist change is wrong, mobs who can't see mobs means Confusion skills can't work properly.

who said that i wanna make a l2off pack? i may have some fixes like l2off but thats not my point.anyway confusion skills changing their target of attack ok. but i implement it to find players else just run dunno i am thinking something like this.,  come on wtf let me do anything i want. if i will need help i will ask your help thanks :) anyway you have right for confusion but only for mobs, it will work only with players. :P

Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR

Yup, can't happen anymore. But there aren't a lot of cases.

Absolute, that's not my problem, I simply state facts. You probably didn't think about it while refactoring it. I doubt breaking skills is your goal, following L2OFF or not.

And about my "needed help", you take inspiration from my changesets. Your scripts engine and whole scripts package is a (not even correctly updated) aCis ripoff. I'm already helping you. Without my pack you would still have Jython scripts.

A simple "You are right, ty for report" will be enough next time.

PS : for knownlist there is only one way to do it -> my current implementation. You will have to wait 10 revs to leech it.

Edited by Tryskell

Yup, can't happen anymore. But there aren't a lot of cases.

Absolute, that's not my problem, I simply state facts. You probably didn't think about it while refactoring it. I doubt breaking skills is your goal, following L2OFF or not.

And about my "needed help", you take inspiration from my changesets. Your scripts engine and whole scripts package is a (not even correctly updated) aCis ripoff. I'm already helping you. Without my pack you would still have Jython scripts.

A simple "You are right, ty for report" will be enough next time.

man i said you are right, but only for mobs, wtf?you did not saw it?

man i said you are right, but only for mobs, wtf?you did not saw it?

That's exactly what I told you so in first post "mobs can't see mobs is a problem". I didn't say anything else.

Next time I will simply wait your users report to you.

Edited by Tryskell

That's exactly what I told you so in first post "mobs can't see mobs is a problem". I didn't say anything else.

Next time I will simply wait your users report to you.

yeap i read it now.my mistake.