L2Sguard Server Protection[Security Updates!][22/01/21]

Comprei este sistema e estou muito satisfeito, atendimento do pessoal é fantástico, super atenciosos e prestativos. Recomendo.

Suporte técnico me atendeu via skype e fez alguns acessos via teamviewer afim de esclarecer e resolver todos meus problemas... dinheiro muito bem investido. Em breve postarei o link do server finalizado para que possam testar.

• 4 weeks later...

News for September:
From the perspective of the month of September updates Most updates are associated with active bot programs. In particular adrenaline activity leads to a slight delay in the scheduled tasks, but with the same updates are released almost daily without giving rest developer.
1. Develop a system of protection that will reduce adrenaline bypass interval to minimum or the minimal interval.
2. Port Freya placed on and tested.
3. Port Protection Raid Server (TCP) is made and tested.
4. Protection vangart Port (TCP) server is made and tested.
5. A system for the validation of files, a free service. Now you can send the list to the manager and he added sheet is any of the files to which is prohibited to the change. If you change the file, the player will receive a notice and denied access to the game.
6. The development of the new server, which will have a lot of exciting features as well as being a beautiful and powerful front-end as well as being adapted Lane Chronicle will be much more comfortable and independent of the assembly that uses the client.

Decisions concerning the organization and terms:
1. Promotion Free licenses 7-14 years extended until 31.12.16. (without obligations)
2. Purchase of 3 months a monthly license (no obligations) extended until 31.12.16 year.
3. Connecting DNS (domain name) service is paid only 1 time (50 USD) for all cooperation stretch. ie if you bought the dns service and did not renew the license even after a year you will have the right to use it.

We try to keep up with competitors and do the maximum work for the minimum amount of time, working almost 24/7 and protecting your server as its own.

All a good weekend!

• 1 month later...

SOON: New grand Upgrade of L2SGuard - DON'T MISS.

In few words, as you've seen I didn't bump our thread for about 1 month, we were busy doing a grand upgrade that will push all competitors aside. 

We thank for clients that continue to support us, and we invite all of you to join us, while our discounts are active, save time and money for the future of your project!

Details in PM!

Edited by l2-scripts

• 3 weeks later...

New server side development news:

I recently wrote that our new server side backend codding has been tested and submitted. We're currently working on the frontend.

I won't disclose all details prior release & presentation, but I can assure that you will love whatever we've prepared for you (probably our haters won't but it's fine)

In brief:

1.Now all server side updates are also automatic, if you we've done a new function - you'll see it instantly in your sguard panel. Also you don't need to edit your bat/sh files anymore, it's all colided in 1 united start.bat/sh launcher.

2. Our l2sguard control panel isn't a small npcdialogue or a huge and unrelated community board window. We've created a brand new innovative window (that our clients can use for their purposes also).

3. We've developed over 2 dozen new functions, the most interesting functions (leave a side ban, searches, moderation and about 10 more admin functions) is - logo/banner for your server, that you can place in your server side and set x and y and get it on your screen (ingame).

4. All configs can be change on-the-fly, we decided why would we want to make it harder for clients? if we just can make it work instantly from the guard management menu.

5. you may sort bans or warnings, you may follow a certain player etc. (for those who don't ban automatically)

6. Ingame presentation, a slider inside the game is also available for the l2-scripts sguard clients.

7. Some minor stuff such as copy&paste feature etc. are also completed.

It's early to show the front-end (visual side, because the design isn't yet ready), but I will show you the cool stuff in 1 image that our clients will get very soon.

Almost every new module that we've created are free for our clients, for java owners and for pts owners as well.

Wait for the release guys!

Shot00013.jpg

Also, forgot about the player sguard menu that also will be available for our clients that will contain information, but I'll leave that for the release, thank you!

Edited by l2-scripts

This is legit, I tried adrenaline on mora-network and it didnt work. When i asked the developers of adrenaline for solution they admitted it didn't work and they would only look into it if many players asked for it.

You are all welcome to test our protection, you may ask for a test protection version in skype prior purchasing for free (7-14 days).

All you need to do is ask.

We prepare a huge free upgrade for our clients, so we're keeping the good work and developing cool stuff for our clients, mostly it's included in the protection module.

Last 2 weeks of the promo for 3 months!

If you buy a license for 1 year, tell us you came from this thread and get 1 month free*.

*valid until 1.1.17 included.

Happy holidays!

Dear friends,

Its the end of a hard for all of us! Merry Christmas!

We still work hard on the new server side and it will be ready soon!

To your attention a few announcements:
1. Support L2SGuard will work without interruption throughout the Christmas and post-Christmas holidays. Read the full schedule here. (Russian)
2. A nice decision for owners of the 1 year L2SGuard protection license. if for some reason you are unable to pay for our services after the expiration of the license you WILL BE ABLE TO USE the license without the updates. Roughly speaking, ALL the basic modules are sold to you on without expiration. (Phx, old bots, cracked adrenaline, etc).
3. We remind you that additional modules are sold with a one-time payment! You don't have to pay more for them!

We wish you only happiness and success in old and new endeavors!

Sincerely,
The L2-Scripts team.