interlude [L2J] Lineage 2 Samael

L2 Samael

haha and this gypsy admin believes that someone will give 20 euroes for each augment

pfff fat retard gypsy virgins creates server for 20 days like frank and all these random java trash ppl

u think at 2k16 everyone is paying for augment skills? i will make a guide on these days how to Auto augment even on servers which got protections & smartguard protections and lets see if someone will donate again for skills

u think at 2k16 everyone is paying for augment skills? i will make a guide on these days how to Auto augment even on servers which got protections & smartguard protections and lets see if someone will donate again for skills

Even if you do, so what? :P

First of all, you have to farm those life stones. Secondly, you must have some luck to get it (sooner or later yeah, but here comes point 1). Thirdly, if stupid admins don't create stupid LS zones, no cheaterino :P

Edited by SweeTs

Even if you do, so what? :P

First of all, you have to farm those life stones. Secondly, you must have some luck to get it (sooner or later yeah, but here comes point 1). Thirdly, if stupid admins don't create stupid LS zones, no cheaterino :P

even with some flood protection 5 secs it's ok. (even no bots make 5 seconds to put ls , put gemstone etc final time = around 4-5 sec)

ridiculous server. fake online ofc, multisubs, unbalanced classes, missing skills, olympiad bugs with cubics. crts and observing issue (also opened oly for 4 hours on siege date while oly had ended, reason unknown), castles un-prayable, donating stack augment retarded administrator reply only when u want to donate and in general a garbage server which not recommending playing, feeling bad joined that after so long out of l2.