when a server is dead from the first day you must logout and dont be patient...these guys when open a server they create it just for money and dont care to keep it alive for a long time...

greek servers have this corruption/fail donations and gm friends

^what he said

frank can you telll me please about the first siege of your server? have you record any video to see that noone fight for the giran castle???

your server is dead,next time when you will open server dont open server only for the money and fix all the bugs before you open it

server is dead with 60 real ppl max...and these ppl will leave until the end of the next week and the only ppl who will stay will be 7-8 donators who donate at your servers every time without understand that they waste their money for a server which is the same every time with the same community and the same corruption etc

This corruption nonsense again, we might be the only ones not having any "friends" or "gm friends" like people call them nowadays and somehow we're still getting accused for it.

Also full of bugs? Tell me one bug.. because i'm pretty sure yesterday i patched the last one lol.

This corruption nonsense again, we might be the only ones not having any "friends" or "gm friends" like people call them nowadays and somehow we're still getting accused for it.

Also full of bugs? Tell me one bug.. because i'm pretty sure yesterday i patched the last one lol.

i dont rly think u are corrupted anymore but some of u were in  the past so he is just a hater

there are no bugs but ur whole balance system is a joke rly...u changed every class to make it "right" in ur mind because interlude is unbalanced client but u fked it more up imo

this and rly cheap donations who rly fk the balance between people who have income and kids or poor people who dont destroyed ur server once again...

lets see about the next 1 in April i guess

magma i said about cheapest donations with 5 euros and about the time that they opened them...After 24 hours they opened the donations to earn the money as soon as and after they dont care about it..also they give free items to "top" clans with a lot ppl to join to their servers to have zerg they are not stupid ;)

5-euro.jpg

Well i would like to speak directly to the owners of this server.As you know,propably,i am a player of your servers since 2009-10 if i remember correctly,i have seen in your previous servers unbalance,corruption,bugs (well i used too),i saw the overpowered donations (HOLY SHIT,i remember ItsShowTimez0r always having everything+30 and augments etc,not only him and many others),i saw that you didnt care about the community just for the donators and maybe for your friends(be honest please we all know that you have friends playing this server) BUT i was lucky that i played on your server.I made friends from your server,i used to play in my free time,i learned how pvp server works,i felt anger and happiness while i was enchanting items,while i was farming lifestones,while i picked up gold-blue-bews from bosses...As for now,i wont join again because its the same almost server as 6 years ago...

As i see in your topic here the most players are dissapointed.Maybe you should made a new project,non based on this one.

Personally im bored to play in the same server,i played so many times and i saw that after 1 or 2 months its almost emty because of donations and economy.New players dont join because there is a huge gap between new and old.Old players leaving cause they cant win donators and donators playing untill the server closes.Its the same story again and again...If you want my opinion,close this shit and make something fresh.You are skilled developers.
*About corruption i mean for the Deathwhisper '09-10 & deathavenue '11-12.Your last 2-3 deathwhispers seems good about corruption.

Edited by کє©яєŤ™

Secret i remember you in the previous servers and you are good and skillfull guy i see someone with your name and at this server,btw we all know that frank has friends in his server who play only at his servers because he helps them. Also i agree with you that he creates servers only for the money but he makes me laugh when he opens the donations from the first day

He is so poor and want to take the money and after close it as soon as possible?

We all know that his history,he has create more than 10 +  servers and after 2 months max he closed them because he cannot earn more money from donations

I gave it  a try , and thanks for bringing me back some memories, memories of unbalance, seriously i joined made  a mage first pvp i tried with archer same gear was a disaster , i was getting 2,6k crit , but i was ok , maybe its my dc or his bow is ++. then while flagged i got shot by a full geared archer 8.7k and alt+f4( didnt work just changed my bars so i clicked alt+x and exit)

Seriously if you ever try make a pvp server again, first understand that this client is retarded for pvp servers , especially with buffs over enchanted items and custom armors augments, 

What kind of mage stands a chance vs duel might? necro maybe?dont know

And trust me im a player that judge a server by the donation list , and as a question to you id ask , would you join a server with (let other stuff appart) Passive+active augment skills donatable?

And also name a reason, why would this server stay online for more than your previous? no hate but youve had the same server many times before, whats different now, why should we stay here? why would this server last?

Edited by SirRoyal

server is full unbalanced...mages are trash and only play them for farm for pvps only f1 f1 f1 saggitarius...but admins dont care they care only for the donations..pm him for something wrong and he will ignore you! but if you pm him for donation will recall you and lick to make donation...is the same like his previous servers and create them only to obtain money from 4-5 like itsshowtimez0r and some more fools...

Fix the balance because server will be dead in a few days

https://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=1359.msg3643;topicseen#msg3643

all these ppl who tells you that you failed again are haters?

wake up and reopen the server or realise that is the last time who someone joins to your trash servers

We have tested every single class, maybe some are a bit stronger than others, but in general terms same items fighter vs mage is pretty equal. And we've tried all fighter classes vs all mage classes.

Now it's obvious i can't explain to people like you SirRoyal, why it actually matters a whole lot if your opponent has even ONE item that slightly boosts him, now imagine that when your opponent has pretty much everything better than you (enchants, augments, accessories). Just ask anyone who understands the principles of balance to tell you if that's correct behavior or not.

Btw TSELIGKAS = KingOfChaos = Nicolas, now it makes total sense why you've been spreading hate on this project since day 1. I finally understand, what a pathetic effort to "smash" competition, you really think that will get players on your server? Try working on it, you'll have way better results, or maybe you can't?

We have tested every single class, maybe some are a bit stronger than others, but in general terms same items fighter vs mage is pretty equal. And we've tried all fighter classes vs all mage classes.

Now it's obvious i can't explain to people like you SirRoyal, why it actually matters a whole lot if your opponent has even ONE item that slightly boosts him, now imagine that when your opponent has pretty much everything better than you (enchants, augments, accessories). Just ask anyone who understands the principles of balance to tell you if that's correct behavior or not.

I also had am+30 and was hitting 500 damage, explain pls cause im new to lineage ,

I know what damage archers should give and what mage should , if your server is balanced then i can only say that this char had donated his soul , 

And dont tell me about customs, lets say i had a valakas my damage would get hardly 100+ and with an armor? 400 ?500?even if i did 1.8k to him , he would give me 8.5k and im 2 hits ko 

Edited by SirRoyal

I also had am+30 and was hitting 500 damage, explain pls cause im new to lineage ,

I know what damage archers should give and what mage should , if your server is balanced then i can only say that this char had donated his soul , 

And dont tell me about customs, lets say i had a valakas my damage would get hardly 100+ and with an armor? 400 ?500?even if i did 1.8k to him , he would give me 8.5k and im 2 hits ko 

Well joined the crapiest IL server of 2k16

I can't understand how he'd be able to hit you for 8.7k damage, what kind of gear you had, B grade? LOL

Well joined the crapiest IL server of 2k16

I think your server earned that title long ago ^^

I think your server earned that title long ago ^^

At least in "my" server the top donator archer will deal 3600 crit and a day 0 character will deal 2200 minimum on the same target. Also I have 400 online stable the first month and 540 the first 3 days. Your best is 50 online first day and lying  its 400 because you have 30 bots and offline shops in Giran

Edited by xxdem

versus i am not that nicolas who you say..just accept your failure again and close your random crap server...next time dont give items to random clans

But you dont answer to me...Your first siege of your server how much ppl have? buhahaha

/fail server

you have 2 castles aden and giran and at giran goes 1 pt and take the castle noone comes to attack and it was the first siege at the main town of your server

but you never tell the truth that your server failed and you change the day of aden castle because noone will attack to it again

400 ppl on and 1 pt takes giran castle w/o noone attack to take it from them?

pfff better close it and dont scam money from 15 y/o guys who donate to your crap servers and you think tha you are pro

Edited by TSELIGKAS