The main thing most people don't see, is the amount of work we put into each and every update. L2Deathwhisper is running a ton of different features to make the gameplay unique and interesting, that sometimes things don't work as intended. Especially if there are 400 people online, trying different things. Please take a look at the 3 days our server is running and how many things we fixed or changed. It's impossible to predict all of these things, no matter the amount of time you put into testing them, it's a totally different thing when it goes live. I believe it should be easy to understand that 2 people or even 30 (at beta) couldn't possibly perform the same actions as 400.

I'd like to express my feelings on the weapons from bots situation. We learned about it after we pushed the 1st update, 10 hours after the opening, where we changed/enabled some stuff that we thought was necessary. When we found about the bug, many players had already taken big amounts of weapons. Originally we thought to shutdown the server and take instant action, but we felt it was unfair for the other half of the server that had no clue about it. Obviously a problem, that had to be fixed, but for the time being, it felt more fair to leave it, as we really like our players having +30 S grade weapons, it makes it so much easier for them to farm (S grades are boosted against mobs/rbs) and doesn't really hurt the economy that much. Today we pushed a fix making the weapons bought from the bots untradable as well.

I don't know why everyone in here is attacking the server, we are really trying to do our best and you can see the amount of work we put into it as we pushed 3 updates just before Easter. We are people, like all of you, we are doing mistakes, but in the end of the day i'm satisfied with the outcome, because most of the people enjoyed this project, with its ups and downs. For all of you that believe our server is shit, like TSELIGKAS or Secret or whoever, i suggest you to go look for some other server, that suits your needs. We perfectly understand that our server style is not suited for everyone, but that is the case with every game.

haha you change armors prize after 5 hours and half of your community is fake and dual boxes bots for adenas !!
your server die from the first day...if you are blind you need to buy glasses

What are you talking about? You can't trade starting items and there are not bots in our server. I doubt you even logged in.
We are still running fine and growing! L2DeathWhisper is here to stay fellas! Thanks again!

hahaha you can have unlimited items and enchant all the day mr xxrxx

ahhh i forget at your server you cannot trade items from bot accounts

hahahahahaha

fail again and again as always

hahahaha now you find the bug because i tell it at mxc...you are blind guys..better close the server you destroy it with these bugs...

your server i full of bugs and noone will donate at this shit..wake up! When i tell the truth you tell me hater because i dont lick your balls...now your server is dead!

all the players create bots and after trade draconic bows,arcana mace,armors and enchant scrolls to their warehouse and to their bots inventory

they create bot accounts with full items and now enchant them...all the players have +30 s grade items but you are too kids to understand it and make it wipe before goes again 50 ppl online with fake online afk chars dual boxes and bots

all the server has unlimited gold bars

pfff wake up and make wipe..or your server will close!

TSELIGAS says : haha you change armors prize after 5 hours and half of your community is fake and dual boxes bots for adenas !!

:poker face: :poker face:

Frank says : You can't trade starting items and there are not bots in our server

:you serious?: :you serious?:

Versus says : I'd like to express my feelings on the weapons from bots situation. We learned about it after we pushed the 1st update, 10 hours after the opening, where we changed/enabled some stuff that we thought was necessary. When we found about the bug, many players had already taken big amounts of weapons. Originally we thought to shutdown the server and take instant action

:happyforever: :happyforever:

Another update/changelog for today: http://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=847

Server is running fine without any issue at the moment. We're preparing some huge events soon, stay around!

Donates rulles the server once again.There exist a clan that almost all the members,if not all,are donates.You have no choice against them in pvp zone or rbs  or farm chaotic.No words about donates.Also you put augments skills by the 3rd day of the server in the donation list and the farm of lifestones is so hardly.Even t-rex in lost nest missing!People everyday leaving,soon u will have 200 players by 400.

Donates rulles the server once again.There exist a clan that almost all the members,if not all,are donates.You have no choice against them in pvp zone or rbs  or farm chaotic.No words about donates.Also you put augments skills by the 3rd day of the server in the donation list and the farm of lifestones is so hardly.Even t-rex in lost nest missing!People everyday leaving,soon u will have 200 players by 400.

L2Archerlude frank wont fix archers they hit 4,800 on ++ Armor jesus mages are totally usseles on this server i can bet

this server like their previous servers of these guys created ONLY for the donates.When noone will donate they will close the server..They open the donations for the 3rd day after the grand openning..Their server has ton of bugs and they believe that someone will donate at this java trash server...

When i say the bug with the bots which can obtain unlimited scrolls of enchant,weapons etc frank tell me hater/lier/spammer and that i never log at his server and  also he swears that his random server doesnt have bugs but after some hours versus confirms my post...

these guys will fail again because they dont accept anything and all the time do the same faults

by the way now all the players who knows this bug they create +30 weapons armors and rings and all the other take their balls

also the server has 80 max real players online and until the and of the month his friend LiFo and the other randoms java trash of his gm help clan will kill the raidbosses and the npc's ALONE!

tomorrow we will get laugh with the siege...i predict that will have max 3 pt is the whole server

dont see the fake online of this srv they scam us :happyforever:

why you remove the negative posts? frank cries because we tell the truth?

I did it! Do you have a problem? If yes try to read the rules and then comeback. Yesterday I merge 2 double posts from you and today I delete 1. Next time try to use the EDIT button instead of blaming MxC staff team.

//Off : So much hate for everything. 

I think that the staff of the site must be polite with other members and dont encourage the "vip" members!

I post the bug about their server and frank says that his server dosnt have bug and after one day versus admit that bug....But frank insist on that dont have this bug

decide guys....we make laugh with your server like your previous servers with the l2net we farm tons of coins and phx works also fine.

:happyforever:

You wanna post something positive or negative ? You're free to do it and none can do anything if you follow the rules & you're on topic.

And believe me there is no good server those days. At least Frank & Versus are working hard for this server and they are fixing things every day as I saw on their forums.

Anyway that's all I had to say.

Normal players who finish first at their classes at grand olympiad lose hero from "donator" at their classes.We post it at servers forum and you delete them like a child because you get mad again

frank your childhood friends take heroes from normal players with "donate" hahaha...until at the homemade servers dont have corrupt like yours also you create gm char like your previous servers to make the already donators to donate more items than your gm char and earn more money.

also 21stCentury failed to take the Giran Castle and most of the heroes at your server...will make "donation" and for the castles?