high five [L2J] L2Fight

L2Fight.com

488 online on twitch and 22 online on beta. Seems legit  :troll:.

1. Bump up fake viewers to catch the attention.

2. Server got nothing special by features.

3. Last hope is class balance, if its a clean mid rate pack expect this to be like Skirmish2 or not even close with people playing just oly cuz rest is boring.

More to add but bored

Edited by Stereotype

1. Bump up fake viewers to catch the attention.

2. Server got nothing special by features.

3. Last hope is class balance, if its a clean mid rate pack expect this to be like Skirmish2 or not even close with people playing just oly cuz rest is boring.

More to add but bored

Can you cry more? Vercetti bitches? We can see that you spamm at l2 tales topic so stfup, And say more lies about this great project.Just deal with it this server has unique features.Say me one server that has same features with this server.

Edited by dealer13

Can you cry more? Vercetti bitches? We can see that you spamm at l2 tales topic so stfup, And say more lies about this great project.Just deal with it this server has unique features.Say me one server that has same features with this server.

hater ;D

Ok guys i entered beta and this is my opinion:

Allthough serv features and events seemed interesting,a lot of things missing from this server.

first of all,HOW THE FUCK YOU SAY BALANCED PVP WITH RETAIL SKILLS WHEN NO /USESKILLFORCE IS WORKING.

REALLY?NO USESKILLFORCE?so no glads,daggers,nukers,gk's?GREAT!

a lot of animations missing(insta hide insta shadowstep)

If u dont change at LEAST theese things up u will only get noobs like achylek and 15 year olds(like achylek again) that know sh1t about this game,no good players play without skillforce i can guarantee you this.

and for someone that said "skirmish2" i can burn my hands that ATM the best pvp server h5 out there is skirmish,ONLY CAUSE ITS SKILLS AND FORMULAS ARE REALLY RETAIL BASED AND NOT BULLSH1T like aeron,tales,etc.

glhf,im not here to hate nor "make bad marketing" about your server,i wish you good success(allthough with this setup is unlikely) and hfhfhfhfhhfhf

What vercetti bitches clueless clown i always tell what i want to.

If u dont change at LEAST theese things up u will only get noobs like achylek and 15 year olds(like achylek again) that know sh1t about this game,no good players play without skillforce i can guarantee you this.

hater or fan?