high five [L2J] L2Fight

L2Fight.com

mxc.jpg

Linege II Fight is based on 24/7 PvP Action.
We want to provide you the best PvP experience.
Our files are based on retail files so that means you can experience the best Higfive PvP experience.
We don't have any custom items or skills. The only custom thing we have are the .dressme uniforms which are unique plus our cloaks.

BETA IS ONLINE

forum : www.l2fight.com/forum
facebook : www.fb.com/L2FightPvP

SMARTGUARD ANTIBOT PROTECTION

FIGHT BASIC RATES
EXP: 500x
ADENA: Custom
DROP: Custom
CURRENCY: Adena ( Farm Zone and PvP ) and Festival Coins ( 8 Automatic Events Every 30 minutes )

mxc13.png
AUTO EVENTS!
every 30 minutes - 8 automatic events!

Death Match
Free For All Event. You need to kill as many players as you can in 10 Minutes. After death, you will respawn in random location after 10 seconds .
Reward: 1 Festival Coin per player killed. 10 Festival Coins for wining the event and 10 Festival coin of the Top Killer
Capture The Flag
Team Event. Try to steal Flag that is placed near enemy spawn location and bring it to your territory. Don't forget to defend your flag, we don't want it to be hold by enemy hands! Event lasts 10 minutes.
Reward: 6 Festival Coins for winning team. 2 Festival Coins for losing team. 5 Festival Coins for Top Killer.
Fight For Throne
Team Event. Protect the Castle from the Invaders and don't let them engrave the Seal of Ruler or Castle Throne will be theirs. Every invader is able to cast the Spell. Team which will possess the Castle after 10 minutes, will win the Event.
Reward: 6 Festival Coins for winning Team, 2 Festival Coins for loser Team. 5 Festival Coins for Top Killer.
Korean Style
Team Event. You will need to defeat enemy Team in 1 VS 1 Fights. Prove you are the best and kill enemy in fair battle!
Reward: 6 Festival Coins for winning Team, 2 Festival Coins for loser Team. 5 Festival Coins for Top Killer.
Last Hero
Free For All Event. Your goal is to survive as long as you can. Last player that stays alive on the battlefield is winning. Players are transformed to prevent helping friends.
Reward: 1 Festival Coins per killed Player. 15 Festival Coins for player who wins event. 10 Festival Coins for Top Killer.
Protect The King
Team Event. One of the City Defenders is selected to be the King. If he will get killed, attackers will take control over the City! Team who will be defending the City when Event ends, will claim the Reward!
Treasure Hunt
Free For All Event. Your goal is to find chests and open them! Focus on other players too, you are getting points for killing them. You get 1 Festival Adena per Chest.
Reward: 1 Festival Coins for opened Chest. 5 Festival Coins for Top Killer.
Team VS Team
Team Event. Your goal is to kill players from opposite team. Each kill brings score to your Team. Respawn takes 5 seconds. Event Duration: 10 minutes.
Reward: 6 Festival Coins for winning team. 2 Festival Coins for loser team. 5 Festival Coins for Top Killer.

FEATURES

mxc2.png

Npc buffer with enchanted buffs!

mxc11.png

DressMe Unique Uniforms

mxc6.pngmxc7.pngmxc8.png

Epics  Respawn 12-24 hours spawned in PvP Zone. Epic spawn is Auto Announced!
Donation +16 ( but can be also farmed from epics)

mxc3.png

Unique Cloaks. We have over 10 Unique Cloaks.

hero.png
  Edited by L2Fight.com

Please edit where you say "based on retail files" with "based on java fandc"

we dont use fandc. we use java files indeed, but the pvp balance is based on retail. we dont have custom skills. i hope you understand :)

we dont use fandc. we use java files indeed, but the pvp balance is based on retail. we dont have custom skills. i hope you understand :)

i saw after, as you see i edited my post :P

new epic pvp server ;) my clan gonna be here! see you ingame bitches!

sounds good new h5 pvp server i think i will call some friends to make some enemyes and have some fun  :P

Edited by Dan7E2

Donate +16 lolz

Even if lol... u play aeron +16 and +20 donators is same as +12 and +16 braindead br

Edited by Stereotype