All Players ( Even Gm ) Cant Kill Enything

bambino1993i

Question

Before I write my problem , I want to apologize for my english.

I work on l2j-frozen pack.I love it ,cuz it have some bugs and I fix it and I love to fix some things ,but now I had serious problem : 

Today I maked changes to XP,SP and other, changes to shield defense and etc. and now when I started server no-one can kill monsters or get quests - even GM

When I am with GM privilages cant use //kill monster and when hit it with weapon + 65535 I deal great demage but the monster are still alive .

Same thing and with normal players.

Can u help me to fix this ? 

You probably fucked up reduceCurrentHp method. If the HP bar decreases but mob doesn't die, you fucked up doDie.

Check player<>player on pvp to see how extended you fucked it up.

Edited by Tryskell

You probably fucked up reduceCurrentHp method. If the HP bar decreases but mob doesn't die, you fucked up doDie.

Check player<>player on pvp to see how extended you fucked it up.

nope , monsters HP still full ...

Before I write my problem , I want to apologize for my english.

I work on l2j-frozen pack.I love it ,cuz it have some bugs and I fix it and I love to fix some things ,but now I had serious problem : 

Today I maked changes to XP,SP and other, changes to shield defense and etc. and now when I started server no-one can kill monsters or get quests - even GM

When I am with GM privilages cant use //kill monster and when hit it with weapon + 65535 I deal great demage but the monster are still alive .

Same thing and with normal players.

Can u help me to fix this ?

With mages is same think?

Yes ,with mage ,with normal atack - in system msg has confirmed demage (example 5k ) but HP on monster still full and dont die. 

I change only XP,SP stats , Shield defense and etc .Nothing for monsters and hitting .

Yes ,with mage ,with normal atack - in system msg has confirmed demage (example 5k ) but HP on monster still full and dont die. 

I change only XP,SP stats , Shield defense and etc .Nothing for monsters and hitting .

You have fucked up your stats go make it like normal again or decrease it to 100 at all to test and reply again.

what about HP Regeneration ? maybe u fucked this up ? :D

But I want to make retail like server . every stats are retail like (or for default) . XP ,SP are 4x rate;s .,.Everything else its normal. I dont touch my stats , dont touch pvp stats or demage stats...

Nope...I wrote what I change.....

Xp,Sp stats 

enable shield defense ( I try without that but still )

make starting adena to 0

reduce speed bonus from 150 to 0 (default) 

true to offline shops

and everything like that ...Nothing for demage ,or Hp status or somethings like .jar files.

When I click SHIFT + ATTACK , are show me the monster are undead (0) .every monster are undead , cant kill with comant ,cant kill with normal person ,but when he hitting me ,make dmg and kill me ...

Do you have this config set like this ?

# ---------------------------------------------- #

#                      Npc                       #
# ---------------------------------------------- #
# Npc Attackable
# True: You can attack Npcs
# False: Npc/Mobs don't take damages
NpcAttackable = True

Edited by Alexi

There is a shitty config.. Just change it. Alexi posted it above.

Ohh god, I wonder what's the point of this godamn config :rage:

Do you have this config set like this ?

Ohhh godddd........That is......I feeling now very stupid.....

Thanks for all...I fix it by #Alexi share.

I had 2 questions : Where I can find maybe another good geodata and how I can test the quests ? They are worked (Some who I get and test it) but I cant test every quest .How to test all quests and if there was mistakes ,how I can fix it ? There has some patch maybe for quest fixing ?